Author Topic: What makes a D'haran?  (Read 141988 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: What makes a D'haran?
« Reply #405: March 30, 2015, 04:15:00 PM »
I may lurk the forum now and then, but I have no intention on recreating my family nor creating a new one. I've been entertaining the thought of leaving BM for maybe two years now, and I did deleted most of my characters and pause my last one at one point, but I finally deleted my account this time.

I haven't had any fun playing BM in far too long. The people I enjoyed playing with are long gone, the people who replaced them I don't enjoy playing with. BM's culture has shifted and there is very little left of the team spirit that existed back when I joined in 2006. Without wishing to overglorify some of the attitudes of 2006, feels to me like the balance was achieved around 2009 and then from there things just started spiraling out of control.

BM is decaying. The playerbase is dwindling, and none of the desperate measures taken have succeeded (if anything they may have made things worse). There is no reason to believe that this downwards trend will do anything but continue. I therefore see very little reason to ever come back... the problems are with the community, but also structural. BM was designed for lots of players, and with the densities we are reaching, a lot of things are breaking down. I've never been so bored by military conflicts.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron