Author Topic: Laaggggg  (Read 2083 times)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Laaggggg
« Topic Start: November 02, 2012, 03:33:37 AM »
Is it just me or is the site taking an unusually long time to load now? I noticed this maybe a day or two ago; that changing characters, or sending letters, or loading other screens in the game take a really long time to load up. I find myself tabbing to other sites while I'm waiting. It can't be my computer/internet because everything else works fine. Except BM.

Anyone else noticed the lag too?
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Zakilevo

Re: Laaggggg
« Reply #1: November 02, 2012, 03:34:44 AM »
Is it just me or is the site taking an unusually long time to load now? I noticed this maybe a day or two ago; that changing characters, or sending letters, or loading other screens in the game take a really long time to load up. I find myself tabbing to other sites while I'm waiting. It can't be my computer/internet because everything else works fine. Except BM.

Anyone else noticed the lag too?

Does that every now and then for me.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 04:47:08 AM by Zaki »

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 02, 2012, 03:38:36 AM »
Was thinking exactly this right now. Perhaps it's because of the new changes and all that? I've never had this issue with BM before, and the rest of websites work perfectly for me.
D'Espana Family

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 02, 2012, 03:45:15 AM »
Me too. This has been happening on and off for a while for me, but seems to have got a lot worse in the last few days. Like Ironsides, I now often find myself doing other things while waiting for page changes. All other websites work fine, so it does seem to be a BM thing.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 02, 2012, 04:43:22 AM »
Same here...
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: November 02, 2012, 12:44:09 PM »
Had absolutely no problems with it, I'm afraid. BM is running smoothly for me in Firefox.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: November 03, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »
Now it's also running well for me. It seems that it was something punctual.
D'Espana Family