Author Topic: change realm flag?  (Read 1326 times)

Passeri

• Peasant
    • View Profile
change realm flag?
« Topic Start: January 09, 2013, 01:06:08 PM »
How does one go about changing the flag of a realm? Do you need to have an image of the flag completed? Does it need to be approved of by... someone? If so... where might one find a graphic designer or some such lovely, talented person (blatantly fishing here) to make said flag and where does one get it approved?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: change realm flag?
« Reply #1: January 09, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »
The ruler has the option to upload new graphics for the flag and map icon. The upload page has the image requirements. The ruler can also choose from a large selection of banners that have been used before. If you upload a new banner, it must be approved by Tom before it can be used.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 09, 2013, 03:43:06 PM »
There are several people who have made banners upon request in the past. If you poke around on the forum and Wiki, you should be able to locate them.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 09, 2013, 10:27:24 PM »
There are several people who have made banners upon request in the past. If you poke around on the forum and Wiki, you should be able to locate them.
One person I know of is Fury.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton