Author Topic: Caelum  (Read 126588 times)

Augulus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Caelum
« Reply #495: June 07, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »
If he did use a lot of scrolls, then I would like to point out that they are quite underwhelming.

Not once did I think there were any more than an average amount of monsters/undead in Caelum. I think the largest group I saw was about 1000CS. Maybe because he spread them out, rather than concentrate them in one region?

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #496: June 08, 2013, 09:51:53 AM »
If he did use a lot of scrolls, then I would like to point out that they are quite underwhelming.

Not once did I think there were any more than an average amount of monsters/undead in Caelum. I think the largest group I saw was about 1000CS. Maybe because he spread them out, rather than concentrate them in one region?

For every scroll you have a free horde of 15 monsters aprox...  ;D

If you use all the scrolls at once probably you will have stronger results, but not more funny!  8)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #497: June 08, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
For every scroll you have a free horde of 15 monsters aprox...  ;D

If you use all the scrolls at once probably you will have stronger results, but not more funny!  8)

AFAIK, the scrolls stack but do not multiply. I recall Rio doing some extensive experimentation on their own regions not too long ago, and I think their conclusion was that scrolls don't multiply, they're simply additive.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #498: June 08, 2013, 09:15:56 PM »
AFAIK, the scrolls stack but do not multiply. I recall Rio doing some extensive experimentation on their own regions not too long ago, and I think their conclusion was that scrolls don't multiply, they're simply additive.

Tom keeps hinting otherwise. Perhaps not enough scrolls were used to trigger any additional effect.

Zakilevo

« Reply #499: June 08, 2013, 11:45:54 PM »
Try gathering about 50 and use it all on the same region.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #500: June 09, 2013, 04:01:33 PM »
Try gathering about 50 and use it all on the same region.

That would be quite a lot of scrolls.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Zakilevo

« Reply #501: June 09, 2013, 07:50:13 PM »
Or get 60 and do an experiment.

First, use 10 on region A. Then use 20 on region B. And lastly, use 30 on region C. Compare the size of the hordes in each region.

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #502: June 10, 2013, 12:07:06 AM »
Or get 60 and do an experiment.

First, use 10 on region A. Then use 20 on region B. And lastly, use 30 on region C. Compare the size of the hordes in each region.

60 scrolls! Where can I get 60 scrolls?... even 40 will be enough!... I will make the experiment for you!!!  ;D

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #503: June 10, 2013, 12:10:14 AM »
Ah! almost forgot!

Edmundus has declared war on Caelum! Only the rendition will spare Caelum of the total destruction!

Again, where can I get 60 scrolls?  ;D

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #504: June 10, 2013, 12:26:12 AM »
Yeah... chances are Edmundus will be dead soon if he'll accept a duel challenge.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #505: June 10, 2013, 12:33:37 AM »
Ah! almost forgot!

Edmundus has declared war on Caelum! Only the rendition will spare Caelum of the total destruction!

Again, where can I get 60 scrolls?  ;D

Duel Alaron or Onamont, you coward!  ;D

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #506: June 10, 2013, 11:59:48 AM »
Duel Alaron or Onamont, you coward!  ;D

Edmundus is deranged, not crazy!... ;D mmm... I don't know if this have any sense!   ::)

He believes in -collective duelling-! Him and his 70 boys against anyone who wants to fight them!  ;D

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #507: June 11, 2013, 01:37:50 AM »
Edmundus is deranged, not crazy!... ;D mmm... I don't know if this have any sense!   ::)

He believes in -collective duelling-! Him and his 70 boys against anyone who wants to fight them!  ;D

Meh.

I think we'll just wait for the monsters to get you.

Coward.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #508: June 12, 2013, 04:27:54 PM »
The Undead hordes from the scrolls are spreading to Northoi-this one is at 1600CS that just appeared.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)