Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 179184 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #15: January 10, 2013, 07:53:22 PM »
damn one character limit in Dwilight!
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: January 10, 2013, 08:57:27 PM »
Yay one character limit on Dwilight! \o/
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: January 10, 2013, 08:58:41 PM »
It's looking like it'll be two new realms.

* Woelfy sighs.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: January 10, 2013, 09:03:54 PM »

Hey Woelfy, put our contest on the courthouse boards. I am interested to see what the other players think. I believe you are incorrect. Of course this has turned into an epic life and death struggle (so soon! and here poor Bowie thought he finally found his sanctuary). It's worth a look see for the others.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: January 10, 2013, 09:32:32 PM »
Hey Woelfy, put our contest on the courthouse boards. I am interested to see what the other players think. I believe you are incorrect. Of course this has turned into an epic life and death struggle (so soon! and here poor Bowie thought he finally found his sanctuary). It's worth a look see for the others.

It's not a contest mate. Plain and simple.

I enjoy the IC way we are spinning it, but that is seperate from the issue at hand.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: January 11, 2013, 12:03:17 AM »
What better way for a Republic to be born than through strife? Political parties already setting up, Judges judging people harshly. It's interesting to say the least.

How much did I miss in the "Fellish Assembly"? Was it always like this?
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: January 11, 2013, 12:06:19 AM »
It definitely wasn't this heated, I can say that much. Sevastian wasn't threatened in the Assembly.

That was Bowie's largest mistake so far.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: January 11, 2013, 01:16:03 AM »
So we have a realm setup by Morek with a Lurian steward setting up the secession, non-Astroist immigrant to be the ruler, and a judge who abdicated in disgust of the infighting. Several people have already taken sides, several people have come out as moderates. We still have almost half of the territory to TO, starving/depopulated zones, and we still haven't decided on the names of the duchies.

Not bad for a 2 day old realm with 12 people :P. At least it'll be spring tomorrow.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Augulus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: January 11, 2013, 02:20:33 AM »
So we have a realm setup by Morek with a Lurian steward setting up the secession, non-Astroist immigrant to be the ruler, and a judge who abdicated in disgust of the infighting. Several people have already taken sides, several people have come out as moderates. We still have almost half of the territory to TO, starving/depopulated zones, and we still haven't decided on the names of the duchies.

Not bad for a 2 day old realm with 12 people :P. At least it'll be spring tomorrow.

Don't worry, I'm on my way to wreak even more havoc!

Just... uhh... gimme 30 days to get there  >:(

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #24: January 11, 2013, 02:22:02 AM »
Thanks for taking the heat off of the Farronite Republic. ^_^

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: January 11, 2013, 02:37:20 AM »
Thanks for taking the heat off of the Farronite Republic. ^_^
What did he do?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: January 11, 2013, 03:06:27 AM »

Spoiler alert!!!

Bowie isn't to be ruler anymore, not so long as Sevastian draws breath. He crossed a line threatening the Ducal Seat of the Courts of Stone. Anyone would be better than Bowie, in sev's eyes.

Silly thing is, no one is really in any position to do anything to Sevastian except for Abbigal. And even then, the secession of Flowrestown wouldn't be a terrible thing.

* Woelfy gets to play in his mountain sandbox, so... Gravel box?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: January 11, 2013, 03:07:11 AM »
Bowie's far from perfect. It's part of his charm.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: January 11, 2013, 03:12:40 AM »
And yet Machiavel had quite a bit riding on his ascendancy. Not exactly picking the winning horses, is he?  ;)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: January 11, 2013, 03:33:47 AM »
I spent days trying to start a war with my EC character. Insulted Queen/Judge/General of a foreign realm (at the same time some other of my fellow countrymen were bounty hunting their nobles). Nothing happens. I try to make everyone get along in Swordfell....BAM. A war brews.

I wonder if I'll get a chance to ambush a king this time.  ;D