Author Topic: Player, in private and public messages, threatening to contact the Titans  (Read 13096 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Class issue– woelfy's position seems pretty tenuous but it might be a debate worth having.
Threats– woelfy is simply and obviously in the wrong

Regarding the class issue, I am awaiting a decision.

Regarding the threats, I admit that I was in the wrong and have no excuse for it.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Trying to claim that being told to step down from a position violates the IR on choosing a class because of the H/P penalty is laughably ridiculous.

The violations of the "Don't threaten to contact the Titans" are also extraordinarily blatant. I'd suggest making a Magistatrate's case about it.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
We magistrates should not comment issues before the titans in order to avoid coming to different conclusions. We are two organs of justice for BM, without possibility for appeal, and to offer contradicting verdicts would undermine the credibility of the system in place. As such, to eliminate the risk, refraining from commenting issues brought to the other body is the best protocol to avoid potential contradictions between each other. I don't know how it is in your parts of the world, but in mind, judges don't go in public to comment or criticize each others work.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Assuming you're referring to me, I'm not a Magistrate.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Assuming you're referring to me, I'm not a Magistrate.

I'm not.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
First of all this isn't a Magistrate issue, not at least in my books.

Secondly since i happen to be in the realm the player of Bowie has his part of dirty job as well and i am sure that if it's off to the Titans they will see every detail of it.

Also at this point that such measurements were taken i would suggest to said player to not use OOC messages in order to "report" to players what accusations or topics are taking place against the player he doesn't like.

As it 's not right to threaten someone with the Titans it is also not right to use OOC for IC issues.Really....grow up is my opinion..both of you! :P
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
First of all this isn't a Magistrate issue, not at least in my books.

Secondly since i happen to be in the realm the player of Bowie has his part of dirty job as well and i am sure that if it's off to the Titans they will see every detail of it.

Also at this point that such measurements were taken i would suggest to said player to not use OOC messages in order to "report" to players what accusations or topics are taking place against the player he doesn't like.

As it 's not right to threaten someone with the Titans it is also not right to use OOC for IC issues.Really....grow up is my opinion..both of you! :P

+1

If I see another OOC: "yuk yuk yuk" which is just a nice condescending way to OOCly goad other players, I may just leap through the internet and stab the player behind it. I've seen three different vulgarity reports with that in it.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
+1

If I see another OOC: "yuk yuk yuk" which is just a nice condescending way to OOCly goad other players, I may just leap through the internet and stab the player behind it. I've seen three different vulgarity reports with that in it.

* Woelfy points out that he has not filed any vulgarity reports, and is just as perturbed by the 'yuk yuks'

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
...Secondly since i happen to be in the realm the player of Bowie has his part of dirty job as ...

But you've only been in the realm for a day, two tops. Your motives and allegiances are obvious, kiddo! We've learned that you're one of Sevastian's lackeys.

Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
But you've only been in the realm for a day, two tops. Your motives and allegiances are obvious, kiddo! We've learned that you're one of Sevastian's lackeys.

That's a horrible blend of Ooc and IC, Ironsides. Players are entitled to their opinions.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Granted, but I don't believe he has a well informed opinion from a non-biased source.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Granted, but I don't believe he has a well informed opinion from a non-biased source.

I could say the same thing about people getting information from you. It's part of the game man.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Not true, I make my moves in full public and they make their decisions for or against based on that.

But the character Molivia hasn't even introduced herself to the realm. The only voice she brings is strictly a second bolster to your own. Interesting that is, since having mentioned that the character has only been in the realm for a day or so.

This isn't the place for this discussion though...

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
First it's Malvolia and it happens that it's also my character (for the record even if it's not the appropriate room for this discussion she knows Sevastian way back and Sevastian was the reason she joined in the first place, that's in game friendsip that is).

Anyway.....reporting the following OOC and i quote : Out-of-Character from Bowie Ironsides   (21 hours, 12 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (13 recipients)

You guys should also know that the player of Erevos issued a complaint against the player of Sevastian. I put it on the forum for him here:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3693.0.html

Carl Rotledge

is totally uncalled for, it is inappropriate , it is irrelevant and generally you don't post informations you know ooc in the game just to trash a player or his character. I mean how hard is it for you people to understand this? Am i unreasonable here? This whole thing between you is getting out of hand and disturbs me a lot. It is a game, fight in game, find ways to fight with proper in game actions and not by abusing game mechanics or using ooc gossips or info for that matter....if you can win in game then good for you , if you cannot then lose decently. ...
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

skiarxon@gmail.com

How old are you? Twelve?