Author Topic: Player, in private and public messages, threatening to contact the Titans  (Read 13287 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Granted, but I don't believe he has a well informed opinion from a non-biased source.

Dude i m a SHE and not a kiddo ...also i do not need information ....i am judging you by your horrible playing and ooc abuse in it. Seriously.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
A. Not true, I make my moves in full public and they make their decisions for or against based on that.

B. But the character Molivia hasn't even introduced herself to the realm. The only voice she brings is strictly a second bolster to your own. Interesting that is, since having mentioned that the character has only been in the realm for a day or so.

A. Your moves still come with a natural and self-promoting bias.

B. That is IC. Not Misericordia..

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
I think the questions raised by this thread have been settled and it looks to be devolving into an extension of the IC dispute. I am therefore cleaning it up and locking it.

Edit: Or not... Guess I don't have mod privileges for this sub-forum. Either way, please keep this thread on topic.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 10:34:43 PM by Geronus »

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I think the questions raised by this thread have been settled and it looks to be devolving into an extension of the IC dispute. I am therefore cleaning it up and locking it.

Edit: Or not... Guess I don't have mod privileges for this sub-forum. Either way, please keep this thread on topic.

I agree with you and  personally i will act as if it's locked.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The player who originally wanted this complaint issued would probably appreciate us not mixing our minds with his issue.

So I too will not post in here anymore and spoil it.

And Misericordia, I didn't know you were female. Sorry about that  :-[
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Questions answered, thread locked.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.