Author Topic: BattleMaster Thong Challenge  (Read 12662 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
BattleMaster Thong Challenge
« Topic Start: April 08, 2011, 01:50:33 PM »
If they wore it at a strip club, BM would get a lot of activity  ::)

Hehe... what an idea.

Ok, here's the challenge: A year of free goodies to whoever manages to get a stripper to wear a BM thong during a public performance. With pictures as proof.

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: BattleMaster Thong Challenge
« Reply #1: April 08, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »
Would we also get reimbursed for buying the thong if we provide said proof of advertising?

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 08, 2011, 09:09:03 PM »
Hm...Does it have to be an actual stripper?  I know a couple of people who could probably be convinced to wear it in public (or post pictures of them wearing it on Deviantart or Facebook)...
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #3: April 08, 2011, 11:35:14 PM »
@Artemesia: Next you ask for being reimbursed for the strip club entrance fee as well. :-)
It's not an advertisement (seriously, how many new players would it gain us?) - it's a joke. Something strange and interesting to do.

@Bedwyr: As long as they strip, I don't care if that's a profession or just a hobby. But it must be a public strip performance. Anyone can don a thong and take a picture, that's not a challenge. :-)

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #4: April 08, 2011, 11:48:01 PM »
Yep, and the medical bill for when the bouncer punches me out for taking pictures of the girl  ;D

Actually, I do wonder if I'm allowed to take pictures of them? I guess I'll have to ask around different clubs. I'll get back when I have a more definite idea. Can't go in blind after all (It's pretty boring if you can't see in this case)

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
« Reply #5: April 09, 2011, 06:12:39 PM »
Yep, and the medical bill for when the bouncer punches me out for taking pictures of the girl  ;D

Actually, I do wonder if I'm allowed to take pictures of them? I guess I'll have to ask around different clubs. I'll get back when I have a more definite idea. Can't go in blind after all (It's pretty boring if you can't see in this case)

You'll definitely be asked to leave if you're taking pictures inside a strip club, bouncers get quite excited even when someone whips out a mobile phone. Not that I can speak from personal experience... but they say it is disrespectful to the dancers.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #6: April 12, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »
You obviously want to get clearance for whatever you do. Note that I didn't say it has to be in a strip club. I'm pretty sure the girls don't mind half as much as the other customers. ;-)

Zakilevo

« Reply #7: April 29, 2011, 11:03:41 PM »
I wonder how much it will cost to convince the stripper to wear the thong..

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: April 29, 2011, 11:06:33 PM »
I thought the whole point of a stripper was that they don't wear a thong? 0.o

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #9: April 29, 2011, 11:35:56 PM »
In case you're unfamiliar with how strippers usually operate, here's a very general step-by-step walkthrough. (Obviously not serious here. Do not try this for real. A bouncer might beat you up.)

1. Entry into the stripclub usually involves a cover charge. This is enforced most times by a big muscular human-appearing being. It is highly recommended to pay the fee.

2. Upon entry, one has several options. Since this is a walkthrough for the stripper part, I will only cover that option. You will find that there may be a stage, most likely elevated above the floor level, and usually lit in various bright lights, with poles set up along the stage. There should be music playing, and if not, attempt to ask for a refund immediately and leave. If a refund cannot be secured, record the name of the stripclub as one which you will never again visit.

3. After confirming that you are indeed inside a stripclub, look for the presence of female humans moving on the stage. They should appear to be dancing, and usually are found in close proximity to the poles. However, make sure to remember that not all female humans in the stripclub are strippers. Some are normal patrons like you. Always confirm that the female human is in fact a stripper. It is possible that they carry identification, or stripper licenses, which you can request to view in order to determine whether the human is a stripper.

3.5. As a special note on the third point, I understand that stripclubs in the United States (I will limit myself to the United States because I have never attended any foreign stripclubs) are equal opportunity employers, and as such, there are stripclubs in which the strippers are not necessarily female humans. Sometimes the gender could be male, or some other gender in the spectrum from male to female extremes on the human gender spectrum. However, I cannot speak about the procedures that take place in stripclubs in which the strippers are not female, or at the very least, female in appearance such that only a very thorough visual examination of the external physical features would suggest that the stripper was not in fact female. As such, for the remainder of this guide I will assume that the stripclub is one in the United States in which the strippers are all convincingly female in appearance.

4. After confirming that the human female is in fact a stripper, in order to carry out the objective stated in Tom's challenge, you must convince her to wear the Battlemaster thong in a public show. That means I will now proceed in this guide according to the public show procedure and I will not go into the details of how a private performance works.

5. Once you have convinced the stripper to wear the Battlemaster thong in a public show, you will need to figure out how to take pictures as proof. Before you decide to use your hidden belt buckle camera or your wristwatch camcorder, or whatever you have, make sure to get the stripper's consent. It helps to obtain a signed written release form with your attorney present, but if that is not possible, then a verbal agreement should suffice in most cases.

6. When the show beings the stripper will get on the stage and start dancing to the music. She will proceed then to remove articles of clothing systematically, or randomly, depending on the stripper and her style of performance. Note that it is typical that strippers will begin a performance with a full complement of clothing on, although that does not necessarily equate to body surface area covered. It is very important to ascertain at this time whether the stripper is working according to a sequence or moving randomly. In the former situation, go to step 7a. In the latter situation, go to step 7b.

7a. So you have figured out the stripper's stripping pattern. That is the best case, because you can predict to a fairly high degree of accuracy which article of clothing she will remove next. That means you have time to prepare your camera angles and steady your shot.

7b. If the stripper is being very unpredictable with what she removes, maybe her top, then her left sock, then her hairpins, then her skirt, etc, you will have to be absolutely focused. At any moment she could reveal the Battlemaster thong, so prepare your camera, center your shot, and keep a finger on the capture button. Remember: Be firm, but not tense. Be relaxed but not lax. That is how you will fulfill the challenge.

8. If you managed to do this without being noticed by the large intimidating human-like being called a "bouncer", then you have done well. Confirm without drawing too much attention to yourself that the Battlemaster thong can clearly be seen worn by the stripper in your captured photo. Egress from the stripclub at your leisure.

9. If you are noticed, or otherwise face difficulties, but you have taken a photo, do not confirm a successful shot. Egress immediately. Most likely you would lose any material you took so take your chances and leave.

10. If you did not manage to take the photo, then too bad. Try again in a future time.

11. As an afterword, it is suggested that you allow the stripper to keep the Battlemaster thong both as a show of gratitude for performing with it on, as well as an added incentive for her to agree to your terms.

Remember, this is all hypothetical and should not be taken as serious fact.

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: May 02, 2011, 10:22:25 PM »
Huh.  I actually have friends that run a burlesque troupe.  I'm tempted to talk to them about this.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: May 02, 2011, 10:25:49 PM »
Huh.  I actually have friends that run a burlesque troupe.  I'm tempted to talk to them about this.

a year of free goodies? you should be on the phone already! :p

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: May 24, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »
Does a webcam performance count as "public"?

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: May 24, 2011, 04:20:03 PM »
Does a webcam performance count as "public"?

how would you ever prove someone saw it? I mean, I could just record something with my cam as well...

Unless we're all invited to watch, of course  8)

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: May 24, 2011, 06:33:22 PM »
how would you ever prove someone saw it? I mean, I could just record something with my cam as well...

Unless we're all invited to watch, of course  8)

Point. 
Do you know of any webcam site that allows you to check the amount of viewers?