Author Topic: Losing Honour/Prestige  (Read 6924 times)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Honour/Prestige
« Reply #15: April 09, 2011, 01:44:14 PM »
I believe the investment limit (>2000 gold) makes your family wealthy enough for you to ask for some gold without losing h/p.

I've had more than two thousand gold (just above, but enough to give without going below), and asked for some  for the first time on a particular character. Lost 1 or 2 prestige.

egamma

« Reply #16: April 09, 2011, 05:39:19 PM »
I've had more than two thousand gold (just above, but enough to give without going below), and asked for some  for the first time on a particular character. Lost 1 or 2 prestige.

Most of the time you lose honor or prestige. I think it's more likely when the requesting character has higher h/p.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: April 09, 2011, 08:03:02 PM »
The game does track how much you send to the family vs how much you call from the family, and that balance helps determine whether/how much you lose when calling for family gold.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: April 13, 2011, 11:46:33 AM »
Someone want to start a wiki page for this? It might be useful material, and it would help to accumulate the findings we make, so interested readers wouldn't have to dig through this thread, if it ever gets long enough.

What sort of page do you propose?
Link it from the page below perhaps, and then have one main page with the four links to: Gaining honour, losing honour, gaining prestige, losing prestige?
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Prestige

Or just have one page about how to lose honour and prestige?

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #19: April 13, 2011, 01:19:11 PM »
I've got no specific preferences. That's up to whoever edits the page.