Author Topic: Imperial design round table  (Read 6035 times)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial design round table
« Topic Start: January 31, 2013, 03:52:39 PM »
There are only three big realms left...

The Colonies are broken.  We hardly ever get new players, every realm has run off most infiltrators, we are constantly sitting doing nothing.

Making smaller realms from big ones will fix this by creating more rapid action and intrigue.

But no matter what anyone says, I will not just let Lukon break up and call it a day.  Everyone has to break up and it needs to be done IC.

I know the whole Empire thing will not last.  I do not even want it to.  BUT it is an IC way to bring about a change... and an IC way to let us all talk about some common laws we think will help prevent the Colonies growing stagnant again.

I dont care if some people hate the idea.  If I can pull it off IC I am going to do so.  Most of the people who have been against the idea have thought it a better idea for Lukon to just kill all realms and force admin to reset the Colonies.  I say bunk to that!  I want to keep our realm and island history and work it out our selves.

For every noble that fights against the Empire, there is another noble who will want the power stripped from the first noble.  *shrug*