Author Topic: Imperial design round table  (Read 6034 times)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial design round table
« Topic Start: January 31, 2013, 06:25:06 PM »
Psyche, those are the reasons why the Empire idea will likely never come about.  BUT Lukon will still get its way by doing the exact thing that made everyone hate them... they will dismantle everyone brick by brick until they can safely divide themselves.

I realize I could just divide Lukon... in fact all the duchesses are already preparing their lands to do it.  But IC why would Lukon divide its self?  I do not arrange conflict ooc like some do.  If there is a fight it is IC and comes from IC developments...I have always played that way and always will.

Right now the Colonies are dying IC.  My character thinks she has a way to change that by providing the Empire (or web of treaties or what ever you want to call it).  IC Lukon is doing what it has always done, which is fight against anything and anyone who is in the way of its plans.

It may be why everyone dislikes Lukon but that is the way Lukon has been handled for going on a decade.  As for loosing a realms history, I do not see how that is an issue.  Oritolon remains Oritolon and becomes a three realm Empire of its own...but it is still Oritolon.  No one in Oritolon cared about Alebads history...or Alowcas.

As for Lukon turning on Oritolon... that has been coming for along time.  Oritolon has been the foothold of anti Lukon movements for years now.  If a ruler could be 'handled' by Lukon then they were allowed to remain.  If they were a problem then Lukon would use some of the Intel they had gathered over months to help force them out via political scandal.

Anyway... its moot.  Lukon will not divide until it is not at IC disadvantage to do so...or of course they are betrayed by one duchy or another.  Until then they will move to force Oritolon into three separate realms.  Once that is accomplished they will negotiate with OT on doing the same.