Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XIV: The Vengeance Factor

Started by Lefanis, January 21, 2013, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonya

Quote from: Ketchum on February 19, 2013, 04:12:36 PM
You failed to get the majority for lynch because you both are 2 bad guys. Enough said 8)

VOTE STABBITY

So that's what you trying? an Epic Foursome Lynch!

The probability that Stabity voted Norrel to avoid suspicious was too risky to do, unless they were contemplating it beforehand, if so my most sincere reverences for a plan well done.

Or the criminal confess or we all are going to hell.

Quote from: D'Espana on February 19, 2013, 04:27:08 PM
After re-reading the thread yet another time and speaking privately with Ketchum, now I am fairly certain that there were two packs of one wolfie. One was Norrel, the other is Stabbity. It is the ony explanation to make everything to match plausibly.

We ain't losing this game. VOTE STABBITY.

Some Mod (Lefanis) will get poked to death!  >:(

Quote from: Ketchum on February 19, 2013, 04:12:36 PM

If I die, the rest of them should know who to look for.

The Assassin have 1 hunt tonight, so if an innocent is lynched, everything is over.

Whatever happens this ends tonight!

Ketchum

UNVOTE STABBITY

VOTE D'ESPANA

Reason: Convinced by Sonya analysis, she has not lead us astray so far with her double lynch killing Norrel the Assassins.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Stabbity

You made the right call Ketchum. I am a Diplomat/Witness. Never saw anything though.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Lefanis

Vote Ketchum- Stabbity
Vote D'espana- Sonya, Ketchum
Vote Stabitty- D'espana

Update tomorrow morning.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

D'Espana

Hah, thought this would happen. I saw Stabbity voting me more likely that Ketchum, a pity I could not stick around until the turn change. Nice game, nonetheless.

Anyone up for hosting the next one? 8)
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

My earlier analysis maybe flawed with regard to Fury, but not the second one, D'Espana. Knowing myself I am Townie, and seeing Sonya saying either Ketchum or D'Espana is bad guy, well there we go.

Norrel earlier detailed analysis and him being so much proactive, compared to his earlier games, more or less influence me. I tried to look through Norrel posts, he did say D'Espana could not partner with who and who. This part looks pretty suspicious to me.

The final straw that breaks my doubt come: When I initiated my conflict with Stabbity; to remain consistent and to get the bad guy to PM me. All along I know Stabbity will follow what Sonya says after the Third Day events. D'Espana did PM me first, so from there onwards, I just need a bit push, convince from the good guys(Sonya, Stabbity). Sonya PM me to explain a few times, and with me harbouring hope that she could be the unlucky Sage who scanned the dead Townies.

I have to take the initiative risk(my conflict with Stabbity) because no good guys contact me.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Stabbity

I was hoping you'd both be sporting and go for the double lynch. I knew Sonya was a townie because she voted Norrel. It would be pretty ballsy for the bad guy to vote his own partner at this point, and a huge risk. So from there it was easy to deduce Ketchum or D'espana. Kill them both and be done with it. I was planning on chaning my vote to D'espana once the double vote fell on me, last second of course, but Ketchum came through.

Dishman

Was it just me, or did this seem a bit rushed with 1 day=1 day? The couple of vegetable diplomats didn't help either. Any chance we could get a slower game with more people next time?

Oh yeah....OooOooooo
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Ketchum

Is it just me or all that Thomasgriff got it correctly by his vote on Norrel but he not able convince the rest? :D

Lefanis

The Grand Finale

The diplomats knew this was it- the final reckoning for them. Their decision tonight would determine  whether they ever got to go home again. The stakes couldn't have been higher. Like before, the votes were split, this time, three ways. No one had been cleared except Sonya, but what if she'd just decided to throw her partner under the bus, or was part of another assassin group? No, no one could be cleared, and they had to decide quickly. Was it Sonya, the Aenilian, who'd somehow snuck in uninvited? Or was it old Ketchum, diplomat from Arcaea, just waiting to retire?Perhaps it was the Cathayan Stabitty, who had those shifty roving eyes. Or..or was it D'espana of Ohnar?

The initial deaths had had a common link. The Sorraini diplomats had been the first to die, and evidently the killer must have had someone on the inside to help guide him, how else would Norrel have known about the passages and gotten the permission to visit high security areas? Could it really be D'espana after all, the long serving member of Ohnar and overt follower of the Way of the Dragon?

Last nights actions had galvanised all the diplomats, even old Ketchum and sleepy Sonya, who lead a last minute push against D'espana, who was trying hard to convince the others that Stabitty was scum.

This time, the diplomats decided the scum ought to die the same poor Minerva had. Cuffing D'espana in chains, they dragged him to the cliffs overlooking the great sea beyond. D'espana was silent, maintaining a cool air throughout, surveying the rocks gleaming like white teeth on the ground below.

The three diplomats looked at each other suspiciously. If D'espana wasn't the killer they sought, they were doomed already, and they knew it. Anyway, they'd brought a dozen guards to create a perimeter between them and D'espana.

Sonya helpfully volunteered to do the honors of carrying out their sentence against D'espana. Opening up a scroll, she glared at D'espana, detained at the cliffs edge by two burly bodyguards.

"You have been charged with crimes most vile, helping to plot the deaths of six diplomats. For this, the sentence is clear. Death."

A mysterious smile flashed across D'espana's face.

"I think you mean seven."

"What are you talki.."

Sow comprehension dawned on Sonya's face, in the time it took D'espana to perform a swift move that would have impressed any martial artist, elbowing his first bodyguard in the groin, using his tied hand to maximum advantage. Kicking the other guard behind his knee, D'espana tripped him up, sending him tumbling over the cliffs edge. Pirouetting about the guard guard he'd elbowed, who was still struggling to regain his feet, D'espana sprinted towards Sonya, knowing he had only seconds till the other guards near Ketchum and Stabbity caught him. Wrapping the chains his hands were bound with around Sonya's neck, D'espana expertly used his momentum to launch himself into the air, Sonya included, right over the cliffs edge, as Stabbity and Ketchum looked on in shock.

"For Lord Sartan!"

Looking directly at the terrified Sonya as they fell to the ground, D'espana smiled again. "Did you really think I was going to let you live, after messing up our plans? I'm taking you with me TO OBLIVION!"

Later, back at the palace, the normally stoic diplomats Stabbity and Ketchum hugged.

"We made it!", cried Ketchum. "Now I can retire!"

"Aren't we forgetting something? How about that treaty then?" replied Stabbity.

Both of them laughed, and headed into the conference hall.

Total war and the Sartanists devious plots have been averted and the diplomats have triumphed! The peace settlement and long term amicable relations are  now inevitable... Or are they?

Winners-

• Ketchum the lucky diplomat
  • Stabbity the diplomat/witness
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

Diplomats-

• Norrel- Assassin Priest/Brutal, burnt alive on day 3
  • Dishman- Diplomat (Penchants rival), poisoned on Day 2
  • Penchant- Bodyguard (Dishman's rival), lynched on Day 2
  • D'espana- Sorceror/Brutal- Jumped off a cliff on day 4
  • Ketchum- lucky diplomat: Winner
  • Stabbity- diplomat/witness: Winner
  • Thomasgriff- Diplomat/hunter, hung to death on Day 1
  • Arrandal- Ambassador, murdered on day 1
  • Fury- Diplomat/doublevoter, burnt alive on day 3
  • Sonya- The lucky diplomat, brutally taken down by D'espana on day 4
  • Minerva (NPC)- killed on Day 0

Lefanis

GM notes-

All roles and traits were fully random, decided by die. Only arbitrary trait was the brutal trait given to both baddies as an equaliser.

Please direct all complaints to the management, GM accepts no liability :P

Penchant

Sorry guys that I missed most the game. I ended up being really busy over the weekend and couldn't really get on.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

Stabbity and Ketchum exchange a leaping, mid air high five and the frame freezes before fading out.

Fury

Woohoo! This sure was fun again - though short. I'll bet D'espana was sweating buckets when I "IDed" him right from the start. Probably wondering how, right?  ;D

Hmmm, next game Sabotage II: ?
Never mind, looks like a new one's starting.