Author Topic: The Queen and the Serpent  (Read 4247 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
The Queen and the Serpent
« Topic Start: January 22, 2013, 02:06:31 AM »
Request from Brom Silverfire
Message sent to: Alice Arundel
Your Majesty, Queen of Luria Nova, One and True Ruler of Luria,

With the utmost humility I would like to request permission to briefly visit the cities of Luria that hold a temple of Sanguis Astroism.

As a Consul of Sanguis Astroism, I am on a holy pilgrimage to each city that our faith has spread to in order to better ascertain the way that the stars affect nobles throughout Dwilight. Only through such study and meditation do I feel I can gain a greater understanding of the Bloodstars in the lives of men and women.

I bring with me only a small bodyguard of troops and come in peace. I vow to harm no one within the cities that I visit, or plot any harm against you, your realm, any of your holdings, or your subjects.

Under Their Light,

Brom Silverfire
Knight of Nimh

-

Letter from Alice Arundel
Traitor, Murdered, Coward, Puppeteer of the Wicked,

I would be more than eager to welcome you with open arms, so that I may grab a hold of your face, with my own bare hands, and peel away the cold skin from the rest of your face. I would keep you alive, however, and set you upon the breaking wheel for continued entertainment. I would then proceed to club your limbs to shards between the spokes, and chant feverishly while I did so. After that, I would leave you to the crows, so they could nip away at your exposed flesh, perhaps even your eyes, while all of Luria watched in glee and celebration. Then, and only then, would I drive a rusted dagger slowly into your ice cold heart. We'd create spoons and knives from whatever bones of yours remained, gather wine distilled from your blood, and feast gloriously for days on end.

So my answer is yes, you may come to Luria if you so desire. However, a temporary stay would be out of the question. Permanent residency, as it were, would be your only option.

Eagerly yours,

Alice Arundel
Queen of Luria Nova

-

Letter from Brom Silverfire
(Personal message to Alice Arundel)
Ahh Your Majesty you flatter me. I would like to note that perhaps its more appropriate to start with dinner first or maybe a kiss before such treatment as such that you propose.

At least that's what I'm used to doing before the lovemaking begins. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you share Katerina's joy of roleplaying things but I've just had such bad experiences with it in the past. The last time we tried it she took it way too seriously and tied her ropes too tight. Well we both know how that ended. At any rate, its been a while since I've...had...an Arundel. Your cousin certainly was beautiful. Granted, the fun will be a bit different because I hear you're blind. I guess we can make that work. Certainly prevents you from watching your husband's death, although I guess that's too predictable. Katerina relished watching that sort of thing, so she got her wish. That way we were able to be together. I know, your husband still has eyes, we could just make him...watch. And don't worry, I'm very experienced, so you need not be shy. I can show you a thing or two.

Yours,

Brom Silverfire
Knight of Nimh
-

Letter from Alice Arundel
Traitor, Murderer, Coward, Puppeteer of the Wicked,

My lady-in-waiting suggested I have a jester read your letter, and so I listened to her and let the jester try. He proceeded to make sounds of ghastly nature that my son perpetuates when he excretes. Now, for all intents and purposes, I believe my jester can read, so I am quite surprised that you could write to such an extraordinary standard. Surely, you are translating the majority of your thoughts to parchment, in an effort to convey a message. I wish I had that kind of ability, but alas, I am blind and unable to write properly.

Well done, surely. I hope you will continue with this beautifully enlightening discourse.

Yours in admiration,

Alice Arundel
Queen of Luria Nova
-

Letter from Brom Silverfire
(Personal message to Alice Arundel)
Dear Her Royal Majesty's lady-in-waiting,

You would be doing your Queen, and yourself might I add, a great favor to help her understand the many assets that I bring to the bedroom. Since it appears that she is unable to read a letter, perhaps using her ears to listen into the enjoyment which she is missing out on would aid her in her quest to be 'conquered' by the Serpent of Luria. I'm sure you're probably already being treated to a side-show with the Prince Consort, so its not like you'd be new to the ways. After we've given her a demonstration, I'd be happy to help her use this wheel of hers and work on stabbing her with my rusty dagger. By the end of the night, I'd be sure to have hit her heart.

His Highness, Prince Consort of Pian en Luries,

Brom Silverfire
Knight of Nimh

-

More to come or will Brom die first?

P.S. Comments are welcome.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 02:31:40 AM by Dante Silverfire »
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen and the Serpent
« Reply #1: January 22, 2013, 02:17:47 AM »
Reserved for future posts.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 22, 2013, 02:18:00 AM »
Reserved for future posts

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 22, 2013, 03:22:37 AM »
Bravo! Bravo! It seems Bowie has a competitor for Dwilight's Champion Insulteer!

A contest should occur, perhaps? One to see who is the most insulting of them all? Sort of like a duel except with sardonic comments and ridicule - or dare I say, a rididuel;D

Oh, you may also be interested in learning that Bowie is throwing a party at his house to which the main event will be the Roast of Bowie Ironsides! If only Brom could attend as a special guest?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:26:37 AM by Ironsides »
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 22, 2013, 04:11:06 AM »
Bravo! Bravo! It seems Bowie has a competitor for Dwilight's Champion Insulteer!

A contest should occur, perhaps? One to see who is the most insulting of them all? Sort of like a duel except with sardonic comments and ridicule - or dare I say, a rididuel;D

Oh, you may also be interested in learning that Bowie is throwing a party at his house to which the main event will be the Roast of Bowie Ironsides! If only Brom could attend as a special guest?

Except that Brom's insults are witty and in private, which is how nobles do it. They're all smiles in the court and daggers in the dark.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 22, 2013, 05:33:46 AM »
If you haven't already noticed, Bowie prefers to be a provocateur in public, before an audience. He's a bomb thrower. How could he hide that in private?
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 22, 2013, 06:32:33 AM »
I loved it. It was a kill with kindness thing. She threw insults and you turned them into witty sexual things to piss her off.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #7: January 23, 2013, 02:32:34 AM »
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: February 12, 2013, 12:51:43 AM »
Still looking forward to an update. Did Alice take Brom's head? Did she take it farther than that?
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: February 12, 2013, 12:54:42 AM »
Still looking forward to an update. Did Alice take Brom's head? Did she take it farther than that?
Brom disappeared but there a new Silverfire did all of sudden spring up in LN.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton