Author Topic: EVE Online  (Read 1875 times)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
EVE Online
« Topic Start: January 25, 2013, 07:30:54 AM »
EVE and BM are pretty similar games and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of overlap. Any other players here?

I'm Slapsticks ingame, used to be part of TEST but not a big fan of bloc warfare. Mostly into small-scale PVP, trading, and scamming/corp infiltration.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: EVE Online
« Reply #1: January 25, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »
EVE and BM are pretty similar games and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of overlap. Any other players here?

I'm Slapsticks ingame, used to be part of TEST but not a big fan of bloc warfare. Mostly into small-scale PVP, trading, and scamming/corp infiltration.

I tried getting into it a while back, but none of my friends would play it. Playing solo wasn't fun, so I quit. If I was to play an MMO, EVE would be it.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: EVE Online
« Reply #2: January 26, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »
I tried getting into it a while back, but none of my friends would play it. Playing solo wasn't fun, so I quit. If I was to play an MMO, EVE would be it.

Playing EVE solo. It's all about getting into corps and doing group stuff. Should you ever rejoin, I'd recommend getting in with Dreddit (if you have an active Reddit account), Red Vs Blue, EVE-uni or the Open University of Celestial Hardship.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre