Author Topic: Lukon vs Oritolon  (Read 45333 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Lukon vs Oritolon
« Reply #15: March 07, 2013, 01:41:16 AM »
I think Spearhead went into retirement when he got the Alebad gig! ;-)

It's been a month or so now and I have to say, I didn't expect the war to turn out the way it has so far. Oritolon has a handful of victories and Alebad's walls are still intact for the time being. Turns out that Lukon Horde is more of a rabble! Not sure Oritolon's success is sustainable over the long term though. I reckon the disparity in nobles between Lukon and Oritolon will see Oritolon overwhelmed eventually.
A handsome reward for his hardwork in Oritolon previously. It is a bit strange that he does not secede Alebad duchy, even considering he was a long time Lukon supporter. I am pretty sure Lukon would have given away Vir el Mari Height region for Alebad city to munch on ::)

On another note, it looks like all Ketchum family members have an affinity or should I say, talent for become Oritolon realm Judge. After Ash retirement as Judge, now it is May turn to become Judge :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)