Author Topic: Lukon vs Oritolon  (Read 45315 times)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Lukon vs Oritolon
« Reply #15: March 12, 2013, 04:35:18 AM »
Hmmm... do you think Thorbjorn is part of the Colonial Brotherhood?  I know that group still exists... but not sure who all is in it other than Valakyrie's brother.

Ah well.  I put a bit of pressure on Thorbjorn over the whole looting thing.  Was not real fair to Thorbjorn hehe but I wanted to continue causing chaos in Oritolon thinking perhaps it would spur another uprising to bring about someone else I could try to talk into the Empire.  I had no idea he would ban him...

As for the plans changing or becoming worked out more... that is because the whole goal of Empire was to bring everyone together to help create it.  I had a basic outline but wanted everyone to have input.  So I came to the rulers with the basics... then added my own thoughts to it as we went forward.  By the time I was sending letters to Malice, I had already negotiated the return of the Dark Cit to the Assassins and also the idea of a senate (and guild houses) to lead the governing body...

I also over estimated how much people read on here... and suspected more comments on the idea.

IC dont forget that Valakyrie believes she is doing what is best for Oritolon and the Colonies.  In her barbaric way she thinks that Oritolon not joining the Empire will result in OT or other realms going after Oritolon.  After all Oritolon would not have the same protection as the Imperial nations.  It could be destroyed.

ah well.  We have months of war before this thing settles one way or another.