Author Topic: New character help (Looking for a realm)  (Read 11140 times)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
Re: New character help (Looking for a realm)
« Reply #15: January 26, 2013, 05:32:58 AM »
I didn't hear any of this... who is the hero that tried to assassinate Morgan?  :D
It is actually mostly schtick that Velax and I are plotting to try and get some excitement into the FEI.  Our RLs seem to be slowing things down a bit, but luckily Cathay is having a tournament in the meantime anyways.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: January 26, 2013, 07:06:47 AM »
So stop posting here and go reply to the rulers! :D

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: January 26, 2013, 09:13:04 PM »
It is actually mostly schtick that Velax and I are plotting to try and get some excitement into the FEI.  Our RLs seem to be slowing things down a bit, but luckily Cathay is having a tournament in the meantime anyways.

Seriously.  Please.

We need something.   The FEI needs to liven some things up - its a bore.   I've been back for a month and I've seen only a handful of messages in my Realms.  Least the Order has some more activity with RP's and messages.

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: January 27, 2013, 04:08:48 AM »
I'll go ahead and echo Alpha's recommendations if you havent already picked a home.

We'd love to have some active newblood in Kindara, and we try our best to make it worthwhile for newer characters so that they stick around and participate. I try to keep discussions going when I can too.

I'm sure you couldnt do wrong with Cathay, Zonasa, or Arcaea though (though it does depend on if you want to put yourself in or out of the Empire). I myself have wanted to put characters in Cathay or Arcaea.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: January 27, 2013, 05:03:19 AM »
I have no real preference to be either in or outside the empire.

I'm just looking for a place with some active internal communications, and possibly a few roleplayers. I don't want to have to be a livening force in a realm but instead join a realm which is already somewhat lively. I like RP'ing and I enjoy good interactions amongst the hierarchy and abroad.

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: January 27, 2013, 05:11:27 AM »
I have no real preference to be either in or outside the empire.

I'm just looking for a place with some active internal communications, and possibly a few roleplayers. I don't want to have to be a livening force in a realm but instead join a realm which is already somewhat lively. I like RP'ing and I enjoy good interactions amongst the hierarchy and abroad.

I'm planning on returning to Arcaea in a week.  That should liven things up.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: January 27, 2013, 05:34:06 AM »
Ohnar has a good bit of communications, especially in the councils, where nobles can apply to join. RPwise, it stays in the religion mostly, you won't get daily doses of nauseating RPs. As for liveliness, we got told our armies were more cohesive than Aurvandil  8) at the height of the war, around 30-40 messages a day. Plus, we get blow by blow updates of what's going on around the world in peacetime, plus an army for special operations around the north.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: January 27, 2013, 06:46:04 AM »
I like RP'ing and I enjoy good interactions amongst the hierarchy and abroad.

I enjoy a good RP and there are those in Kindara who I would say probably do too, but you don't see a heck of a lot of them. So, Kindara might not be exactly for you on that front.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: January 27, 2013, 07:05:04 AM »
The Galiard/Edmund royal visit to Masahakon RPs between Kindara and Cathay was one of the best RP events I've seen in the game. It was just a shame that more people didn't take part (or have the time to take part, as the case may be).

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Created a charry in Ohnar West. Was my choice correct?
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Created a charry in Ohnar West. Was my choice correct?

Perfect  ;)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Good luck joining the only realm on FEI that doesn't participate in the current war.    ???
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Good luck joining the only realm on FEI that doesn't participate in the current war.    ???

For now...

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I hope no one else grabs my precious estate, seriously OW needs more regions. Maybe we will grab some during the war.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.