Author Topic: Couldn't peasants have gaurds too?  (Read 3054 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Couldn't peasants have gaurds too?
« Topic Start: January 26, 2013, 07:41:21 PM »
I mean if peasants have the money they could buy whatever they want like... Henchmen or Soldiers to help them clear out the undead or monsters.

Of course The peasant wouldn't go into the battlefield if there is one. I'm guessing the henchmen could help the adventurer with hunting the undead and monsters. Making is easier for them, but giving out less experience in the process. But, giving them leadership bonuses.

Dividing honor by 1/4. Plus a prestige ratio of 1. Will make their max unit count.

Your "henchmen" are other adventurers. You fight together by passing them hunt locations.

Also: Personally, I could see an argument for adding paraphernalia that adventurers could hire. I'm not sure I agree with Tom's implication that peasants of this time period could never have hired guards.

But I don't think it would be worth the coding effort to do so.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan