Author Topic: Exile - Last Ditch Effort or Self Infliction?  (Read 29894 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: Exile - Last Ditch Effort or Self Infliction?
« Reply #30: February 01, 2013, 07:42:22 AM »
None of this will work against Sevastion. None. This is why I hate the exile feature. He has been exiled, so now he just waits a while and Abbigail is no longer ruler and he gets to stay because he is iron-willed.

A. It's Sevastian.
B. You don't even play in Swordfell. So why do you care so bleeding much?
C. Being iron-willed is a good thing. Just because it's turned against 'your side' doesn't make it any less of a good thing.
D. There are plenty of ways Sevastian could be got rid of. I'm just not stupid enough to give you a list of his weaknesses. It's not my fault people can't seem to think outside of the box.

(and if anyone thinks that I didn't plan all of this out well in advance, you are blind. Why else be so obstinate about stepping down as Duke when he was asked to merge with Flowrestown? Why pushing the idea of the capital switch and the blatant lie about 'exorbitant' transfer fees? Why do you think I fought so hard to be the seceding Duke? Royal status. Plain and simple. Swordfell's birth owes itself to Sevastian. I hadn't planned on the immediate outburst of childishness from Bowie and the subsequent events that have happened, but I made damn certain that it would be a nightmare if the Ruling Class ever turned against me. Welcome to Luria, n00bs.)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:52:03 AM by Woelfy »