Author Topic: Tournament-No Government members allowed?  (Read 5793 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament-No Government members allowed?
« Reply #15: January 30, 2013, 08:30:48 PM »
Allowing Councilors to observe already adds a great deal of potential. Deals get done in large groups. Intrigues happen. Rumors spread! It incentivizes tournaments and their attendance in a totally different way.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: January 30, 2013, 10:18:36 PM »
So you could compete as the Black Knight? And have a random chance that you get unmasked during the competition, and then *lose* prestige for the deception! :P
Sounds good to me even if you were joking.
Allowing Councilors to observe already adds a great deal of potential. Deals get done in large groups. Intrigues happen. Rumors spread! It incentivizes tournaments and their attendance in a totally different way.
+1 though I think they should be able to participate too, even if it through the black knight option.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: January 30, 2013, 11:14:14 PM »
I was only half-joking.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: February 04, 2013, 10:43:33 AM »
So you could compete as the Black Knight? And have a random chance that you get unmasked during the competition, and then *lose* prestige for the deception! :P

+1

Awesome idea.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)