Author Topic: Infiltrators with hidden-network/anonymous capabilities  (Read 3311 times)

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
What are the requirements for establishing a Secret Society though? I assume that like religions and guilds you would have to be a region lord. Additionally, I assume that nobles would have to come to your building to join. I imagine that a spy network could be started by any infiltrator, region lord or not, and that nobles could join if the infiltrator was present.

If non-lords can create secret societies and the head of a secret society can allow nobles to join with something like a priest's private sermon then none of tha above matters... Heck I would be satisfied enough with the sermon like option alone. Of course, I imagine that such an option would be more like recruitment, initiated and paid for by the spy master.

My only other thought is that none of this really does anything for the Infiltrator class specifically. Using a secret society as a spy network can be done by anyone and infiltrators do not seem to gain anything with this. If there was no recruitment option, perhaps that would be a fun think to give to infiltrators. Kind of like priests can hold private sermons for a religion, infiltrators can perform recruitment for a secret society...

Enough rambling though.