Author Topic: Who should judge to invalidate RolePlay? Is it Magistrate?  (Read 13491 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Not that I particularly agree with the actions of either side here, but this statement is wrong. Atanamir said the Haradrim migrating to Perdan is one of the terms Nivemus would have to agree to to avoid war, not something that has already happened.

I didn't realize BM took place in Middle Earth.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile

It's better than Dantooine.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile

I 100% agree– but LOTR references pepper especially old parts of the game. Sirion, for example. Barad as a prefix. Minas Ithil for cryin' out loud.

Beyond EC/Atamara I'm unsure if there are many LOTR references... but certainly on those two, it's kind of endogenous.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Hey, at least the references don't ruin the atmosphere. In fact, I found some rather cool, as long as its only done to a limited degree its fine.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell