Author Topic: Banned for being inactive for 5 Days  (Read 27386 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for being inactive for 5 Days
« Topic Start: February 05, 2013, 07:42:09 PM »
Good Judge Elisadeath,

My patience as at an end.

Move quickly forth to ban the following knights who fail to answer their betters.  A warrior of Perdan must communicate -- we shall except no less.

Caeranor Saegarus Griffirtaen 194 days silent, Partora,  0 troops

Noble banned!   (1 day, 5 hours ago)
message to all nobles of Perdan
Elisadeath Cancelot, Judge of Perdan, Dame of Perdan Mines has declared Caeranor Saegarus Griffirtaen, Knight of Perdan Mines an enemy of the realm and will issue a ban on him shortly. She has given the following reason:
You Sir received clear orders from your superiors in order to serve the realm that offers you a home and an income and answered back only with silence. Such nobles are not needed in the realm of Perdan.Seek a fruitful future with nothing in return from yo
[protest options]

Investigating Caeranor Saegarus Griffirtaen, Noble, you find out these interesting facts:

He has about 435 gold coins and 0 bonds.

The guy never recruited a single troop, he was also investigated, he never answered, he was stacking gold and doing nothing.

Of course and you never ban someone for inactivity because people have a life but he never answered, explained or moved a single figer in the realm. That's a lot of inactivity without a single explanation.

Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-