Author Topic: Banned for being inactive for 5 Days  (Read 27257 times)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for being inactive for 5 Days
« Reply #30: February 05, 2013, 09:36:47 PM »
This is somethng in which we agree and i won't deny i did not think of it.

But before i say anything more i want evidence my self from the player who reported me that he was actually working inside the realm and that he answered (even once) explaining his behaviour.
If i had to make the devil's advocate on my self i would even say that one can actually be limited even in messages he receives in order to not become a threat to the realm "spy-talking" but even then what is the point of keeping such a soldier in a realm?

I do not see why he has time to visit the bank but not the recruitment centers for example.He has time to actually walk through the city but not time to answer to his superiors and let them know he has issues that keep him from attending to realm matters.

Anyway, personaly as a Magistrate i can't come to a verdict on my self but i am 50/50 here till i see evidence from the other side proving me wrong , other than "i was inactive for 5 days" , yous tart a case , you better prove it. I said my reasons and i am ready to face their consequences whichever those are.

I really wouldn't worry about said person providing any further proof. I doubt it will be forthcoming, somehow. They just wanted to complain about it and hopefully get someone in trouble...