Author Topic: Banned for being inactive for 5 Days  (Read 27467 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for being inactive for 5 Days
« Reply #60: February 09, 2013, 11:09:46 PM »
Not a question, but a statement:

We had the same problem with one of those players (who just auto-paused before I got the chance to become Judge) in Outer Tilog, along with a number of others who I did ban for this very reason. I think there is more going on behind the scenes with these guys than simply sitting on gold. In OT we have elections for positions and, almost without fail, when one of them ran they won by a heavy margin without actively campaigning and those who became lords they flocked to and took estates in their regions. In another case one was banned for months, sat as a rogue, and the same day their elected Judge lifted the ban he rejoined the realm. It might be a very good idea to check out these guys and make sure there isn't something more going on than simply sitting around doing nothing.

If it is the same players as the ones who were dealt with in this case, they are the same group that plays in Aurvandil and they have been accused of clanning in the past, to the point that Tom actually force deported some of their characters from Fontan and Aurvandil. What you are describing is basically their normal modus operandi. Good luck my friend. I've not enjoyed any of my dealings with them, in or out of character.