Author Topic: Banned for being inactive for 5 Days  (Read 27493 times)

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for being inactive for 5 Days
« Reply #60: February 11, 2013, 02:54:08 AM »
The one who brought this case is the same player who deleted his character to get around the deportation and caused several of the cases related to that incident here, IIRC. I thought I recognized some connection between those involved in my situation and the places and some of the family names involved in the latter case, which makes me glad that I mentioned it.

As for me and my realm, their Judge failed to run this election, which allowed me to take his spot on the council and level several bans against the group with the idea of cutting the problem out of the realm as much as I can (still can't get rid of their Duke, as he controls our capital, but I've got all the other ones involved). they have been oddly quiet while this has been going on (last time one of them got banned they tried to mass protest the Judge).

Using OOC beliefs to influence IC Bans? AND admitting to it in the magistrates? Seems to me your using OOC knowledge to exclude a group of players from playing with you. Which is distinctly against the rules.