Author Topic: The Return of House Kindon-Bedwyr  (Read 23960 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Return of House Kindon-Bedwyr
« Reply #15: February 09, 2013, 02:46:01 AM »
A thing I'd like to know, OOC: why is there a Solarus and Malos? Obviously, I'm most proximate to this, but that comes awfully close to Malus Solari.  ;)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #16: February 09, 2013, 02:50:57 AM »
A thing I'd like to know, OOC: why is there a Solarus and Malos? Obviously, I'm most proximate to this, but that comes awfully close to Malus Solari.  ;)
2010-11-22      Merin Family      Changed its name to "Solari Family"
2010-10-13      Solarus      Began his career in Suville.

What I want to know is why the Solari family mutilated Solarus's name!

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: February 09, 2013, 02:53:28 AM »
2010-11-22      Merin Family      Changed its name to "Solari Family"
2010-10-13      Solarus      Began his career in Suville.

What I want to know is why the Solari family mutilated Solarus's name!

When I returned to BM (for the second time), I chose my wife's maiden name as my BM family name. When she found out, she was less than pleased. So, I took my old BM family name back. As a player from 2004, I think I have the rights to "Solar"-anything.  ;)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #18: February 09, 2013, 03:00:20 AM »
Pfft.  Likely story!

Is it wrong that when I first saw the original name there, I thought it was Merlin?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: February 09, 2013, 03:19:55 AM »
So while were on the topic, is there a relation between Remi and Remton? And more related to the OP, who is Jenred's wife? I know a Kindon obviously, but I am new to FEI so I don't actually know any Kindons.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: February 09, 2013, 03:26:11 AM »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: February 09, 2013, 04:54:45 AM »
Nobody  8)

Sounds like someone keeps ending up on the wrong end of the stick 8).
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: February 09, 2013, 05:47:22 AM »
Sounds like someone keeps ending up on the wrong end of the stick 8).
Are you trying to say Himouras are ever actually honorable?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: February 09, 2013, 07:47:19 AM »
And more related to the OP, who is Jenred's wife? I know a Kindon obviously, but I am new to FEI so I don't actually know any Kindons.

Edara Bedywr-Kindon, once Duchess of Talex, Queen of Arcaea, and by royal proclamation most beautiful woman in Arcaea.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Zakilevo

« Reply #24: February 09, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »
most beautiful woman in Arcaea.

Not anymore. She is probably old and hysteric now  ;)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: February 09, 2013, 08:01:19 AM »
On a note related more to Jenred specifically, FEI is pathetic. Jenred comes back from the dead and he already  has the #2 spot from when he paused. Well, that and it has a tiny bounty board either way.
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: February 09, 2013, 08:05:38 AM »
Edara Bedywr-Kindon, once Duchess of Talex, Queen of Arcaea, and by royal proclamation most beautiful woman in Arcaea.
Looks like Edara had an affair while you were gone. Edara no where to be seen but there is a Mathew David claiming to be Kindon. Whats worse is that its a peasant.
― G.K. Chesterton

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: February 09, 2013, 08:29:44 AM »
Not anymore. She is probably old and hysteric now  ;)

She never was.  That's why it was by royal decree.  Jenred actually had someone stabbed once for claiming someone else was more beautiful (though admittedly, the guy was a Marshal in a realm Arcaea was at war with, so we would have stabbed him anyway, but it's the thought that counts).

On a note related more to Jenred specifically, FEI is pathetic. Jenred comes back from the dead and he already  has the #2 spot from when he paused. Well, that and it has a tiny bounty board either way.

Jenred had the highest bounty on the Far East for a considerable time.  That's what happens when you beat the crap out of the entire rest of the continent at one time or another, and most of the assassins report to you and your friends.  And the other side of the coin is that Jenred and aforementioned friends didn't need to use the bounty board, because they just made direct arrangements with the assassins.  Jenred must have paid out a few thousand gold in specific hits over the years.

Looks like Edara had an affair while you were gone. Edara no where to be seen but there is a Mathew David claiming to be Kindon. Whats worse is that its a peasant.

Nope.  I'm fully aware of the OOC origins of Matthew David (which the more enterprising among you may note is my first and middle name).  Kelley had an adventurer in Arcaea way back when who got killed, and I didn't notice, so she named the next one after me to make sure I would take notice if/when he died.  IC...I think he's a bastard of Dougal's, but I wouldn't swear to it.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 08:31:50 AM by Bedwyr »
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: February 09, 2013, 10:04:35 AM »
Are you trying to say Himouras are ever actually honorable?

Raziel the first was unquestionably so, Senoske (depending on whose side you were on). Thain (depending on whose side you're on). Its a short list :p
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: February 09, 2013, 04:19:42 PM »
Jenred had the highest bounty on the Far East for a considerable time.  That's what happens when you beat the crap out of the entire rest of the continent at one time or another, and most of the assassins report to you and your friends.  And the other side of the coin is that Jenred and aforementioned friends didn't need to use the bounty board, because they just made direct arrangements with the assassins.  Jenred must have paid out a few thousand gold in specific hits over the years.

As an interesting (to me) contrast to Galiard, who is probably twice Jenred's age and has certainly collected his share of enemies over the years: there has never been a high bounty on him (the current one of 50 or 100 has been there for quite some time) and nobody has ever actually successfully stabbed him, and only two or three have ever tried.