Author Topic: Inappropriate Naming?  (Read 3555 times)

Eirikr

Inappropriate Naming?
« Topic Start: February 15, 2013, 07:08:51 AM »
I feel like I've seen the answer to this before, but I can't seem to find it:

How does one correctly report a player with an inappropriate name?

See below:
New Knight   (21 hours, 53 minutes ago)
A new knight has emerged from the ranks of the Coria nobles. Corysucks Sir Poopsalot is starting his career today.
He originates from Crahandan. He comes from a new noble family (OOC: 0 days in the game) and he might need some assistance to get started. Mentors, take note. You can check the background of this family or send a welcome message.

New Knight   (21 hours, 52 minutes ago)
A new knight has emerged from the ranks of the Coria nobles. Liam Alex Stoneshield is starting his career today.
He originates from Shanandoah. He comes from a new noble family (OOC: 0 days in the game) and he might need some assistance to get started. Mentors, take note. You can check the background of this family or send a welcome message.

New Knight   (21 hours, 52 minutes ago)
A new knight has emerged from the ranks of the Coria nobles. Cory VonBitcon is starting his career today.
He originates from Beleriel. He comes from a new noble family (OOC: 0 days in the game) and he might need some assistance to get started. Mentors, take note. You can check the background of this family or send a welcome message.

The latter two are fine, but it's clear the first one is not. There's no evidence of multi-ing yet and I would suspect it actually is three friends joining. (One who isn't so happy about it.)