Author Topic: Feature Request: Revise Bounty Board Fulfillment Requirements  (Read 8683 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Bedwyr, the thing is that this attack was based entirely upon RP and the fun situation occurred not necessarily because of the ability for an attack to remove posts at all. It also has nothing to do with the bounty board, so its not really relevant to this proposal.

The fun situation occurred because the infiltrator was mechanically un-identifiable, not because of any RP.  The fact that the infil picked the perfect time and place was brilliance.  Don't think the infiltrator ever said a word to anyone ever about it, so it's hard for me to see how it's based entirely on RP.

But that's also actually my point.  I don't see the bounty board as anything other than a vanity plate, something infamous people can brag about being on.  I fully agree it doesn't do anything particularly meaningful, because the only time assassinations are actually useful are when they are properly coordinated.  Having, for instance, the Ruler of Cathay wounded at a random time would have been pointless.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"