Author Topic: Great PvP rivalries in BattleMaster  (Read 24741 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Great PvP rivalries in BattleMaster
« Reply #75: December 23, 2012, 10:09:26 PM »
The game said that Cratchet was carted off and the doctors could not save him.  His men would not have allowed you to come into the hospital and cut off his head. 

I'm sorry, but no.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Thalryn

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: January 11, 2013, 08:48:03 AM »
Read through some of these, they sound pretty cool. Looking forward / hoping to having something of the sort.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: January 11, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »
the V fetish guys family

??? This guy?  Its less a fetish and more of a love affair.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: January 11, 2013, 08:25:41 PM »
So...ya.  Player vs player, I do not think I have ever had a feud...at least not recent enough to remember names.

But Character vs Character... hmmm raise your hand if you have characters that hate the Hendrix family!?

No one from Portion, Alebad, Alowca, Wetham, Giblot, MT, old Outer Tilog?  Hmm how about if you were thwarted by the ~V~ in FEI?  No?  Killed by Valak? :-/ thats the problem with getting older...all your friends die.

The Knight of Ni

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: February 16, 2013, 09:03:43 PM »
I know this is from a LOOOOONNNNNNGGG time ago(November)

But just a point of clarification for Ketchum

In reference to Solari characters :P

On Colonies island, Ash Ketchum and May Ketchum against Remi Solari due to different priests religions, followers conflict and whatnot.

But somehow on EC island, Brock Ketchum are Vice Marshal of the Army where Imminent Solari is a Marshal. And they both working together just fine :)

Scarlett, are you by any chance having a character named Scarlett Greenleaf? I have been looking for this character for ages ::)

That wasn't the Solari family it was the Solaris family in Nivemus. I thought the same thing when I met Malus Solari in Dwilight, but it turns out no relation

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: February 20, 2013, 03:50:44 PM »
Driscols vs Anarises.  :-D
The rivalry started independently with two of my characters in different continents, and it was not a family thing at first.