Author Topic: Unwarranted OOC insult  (Read 15737 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Unwarranted OOC insult
« Reply #30: February 17, 2013, 05:32:38 PM »
This thread is NOT another place for you people to continue your OOC rants at each other. Keep it civil, keep it polite, or just put each other on ignore, and move on.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: February 17, 2013, 05:34:16 PM »
I chose not to delete all the replies because I think it serves as an excellent example of just how wrong things are going in Swordfell at present. If you want to delete or modify your own posts, be my guest.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: February 17, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »
IG, I already have though. The original post isn't about either Abbigal or Bowie.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: February 17, 2013, 06:16:38 PM »
The topic, right now, should be "how can we patch things up and improve the atmosphere of Swordfell for everyone?" Because seriously, the defendant is not the only one in this thread in danger of getting his or her account locked if things continue this way.

The central cause of the issue is that Swordfell was created for us to all play together and create something new and fun, as we designed it, only to have a foot come and kick over our sand castle.

Everything stems from that.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: February 17, 2013, 06:39:07 PM »
The central cause of the issue is that Swordfell was created for us to all play together and create something new and fun, as we designed it, only to have a foot come and kick over our sand castle.

No, the issue is the fact that the Morekian portion of the colonists refuse to accept the Lurian colonists as equal members. Your character made promises that you turned right around and broke. That's where Sevastian got his ire raised. Since he got protested out of office, he has been far more mellow. But you wouldn't know that because you aren't someone he communicates with.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: February 17, 2013, 06:44:39 PM »
You're both wrong.

The central cause of the problem is that the players in this realm obviously cannot play nicely together. IMNSHO, you guys should both leave the realm, and move on. Or maybe we should count messages, and force-deport the top 5 offenders. Because it's obvious that you people have no intention of attempting to work together to solve the problem.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: February 17, 2013, 08:49:16 PM »

BULL!@#$[/b]

Realms are created for IC motivations for characters.

The attitude that you have an OOC right to that specific realm or a specific IC manifestation of it is the source of the problem. And as best I can tell, a lot of you all have that destructively entitled attitude– and Kyle gets a really inappropriate level of glee kicking over the sandcastle you illicitly built on false and damaging assumptions.

A plague on both your houses.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: February 17, 2013, 09:30:47 PM »
My level of glee is only inappropriate when I think about the fact that Sevastian kicked over Bowie's sandcastle.

But....yup

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: February 17, 2013, 09:54:37 PM »
You seem to have the same amount of glee kicking over every sandcastle that is not your own.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: February 17, 2013, 10:15:08 PM »
Please, everyone who is not a Magistrate or contributing something meaningful to the case itself, can it.

egamma

« Reply #40: February 18, 2013, 12:55:19 AM »
Any objections to me locking the thread?