Author Topic: Nivemus vs. Perdan  (Read 75378 times)

Deytheur

Re: Nivemus vs. Perdan
« Reply #255: April 18, 2013, 02:16:22 PM »
I have wanted badly the south together against Caligur or Perdan.

But as always is my "All Alone Battle Master Ranting" of why a defeated nation follows the victor, instead of arming again and get revenge.

Bah.. Ideal does not exist on Battlemaster, since Realm Defeat = Character Massive Brainwash.

Well mostly it's because Siana and Autrey had a feud dating back to Ibladesh times. If there was someone else in power Siana would have happily worked with them and probably vice versa as well.

Secondly remember that Armonia did attack Eponllyn and technically won so we were still wanting to get revenge for that  :P

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #256: April 20, 2013, 01:23:52 AM »
Erik still wants to marry one of your southern queens. Now he's a Royal despite all his many titles. Unfortunately as with Caesar and Rome, Erik would have to refuse the crown with Sirion crying that even loving him, they don't want a king. But East Continent have many Kings and Queens now... good times to be King of Kings.

I'm wondering if Perdan will survive Atanamir.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Deytheur

« Reply #257: April 20, 2013, 11:59:05 PM »
I'm afraid that is an honour Siana will quite happily pass to Autrey :P. She's sworn off men since her last fiance ditched her and she threw his ring in the lake.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #258: April 21, 2013, 01:45:20 AM »
She's sworn off men since her last fiance ditched her and she threw his ring in the lake.

Erik is an elf.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!