Author Topic: Landless Nobles  (Read 2450 times)

Charles

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Landless Nobles
« Topic Start: February 21, 2013, 05:58:05 PM »
Is there anywhere or anyway to see which nobles do not have an estate?  At one point (I think) they were under the Heirarchy page, but that changed with the new estate system. 
I would like to be able to contact certain nobles individually to offer them an estate, but I need to know who they are first.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Landless Nobles
« Reply #1: February 21, 2013, 09:23:51 PM »
The messages page. Go to the "send a message to some of your realm-mates" and in the long list of individual characters to tick box, any landless noble character in your realm will just have the title of "Noble" at the side of their name rather than "Knight of.....",  "Dame of....", etc.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #2: February 21, 2013, 09:31:51 PM »
Don't their names show up in italics or a different shade on the realm hierarchy page?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: February 21, 2013, 11:02:39 PM »
Don't their names show up in italics or a different shade on the realm hierarchy page?
Not that I know of.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: February 22, 2013, 02:38:36 AM »
The messages page. Go to the "send a message to some of your realm-mates" and in the long list of individual characters to tick box, any landless noble character in your realm will just have the title of "Noble" at the side of their name rather than "Knight of.....",  "Dame of....", etc.
If your realm has 100 characters in the messages page, you have to go through all of them to know which one is landless Noble. Wish there is a function to sort the landless Noble ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: February 22, 2013, 04:21:42 AM »
If your realm has 100 characters in the messages page, you have to go through all of them to know which one is landless Noble. Wish there is a function to sort the landless Noble ::)
What realm has 100 characters?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: February 25, 2013, 06:52:14 PM »
I figured you could just use your browser's "find" option and search for the word noble, if you have that many people.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: February 25, 2013, 10:45:32 PM »
I figured you could just use your browser's "find" option and search for the word noble, if you have that many people.
That could probably work.
― G.K. Chesterton