Author Topic: Feature Request: Anonymous Messaging Option in Secret Societies  (Read 12223 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, I always think about possible exploits for my different requests and add them when I can think of some.

I couldn't come up with anything that I thought would be exploitative to the detriment of game play.

Any "exploits" I could come up with, didn't seem as bad things to me, so I left them off the section. Stuff such as:

1. Alternative to an underground for planning. (Don't see anything wrong with that. Using the underground now is a bad idea anyway imo, and good rebellions don't use it except until the last moment)

2. Replacement to realm/in-game messaging in general? (Highly unlikely to ever work out in such a manner, and wouldn't be effective.)

So, I mean I really can't come up with anything that this could be used for to exploit the game or system in a manner that leads to a detriment. Secret Societies are supposed to be secret gathering locations for nefarious acts and plans. This implies that understanding of memberships is not something that wants to be easily available. The feature request is also kept in check that if anyone is abusing a higher position in the society, the elders will know who sent the messages.

Again, I'm sorry, but it must be the way I think as I still can't come up with anymore exploits. I spent a few minutes when writing this to think of it originally and came up with none just as now.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."