Author Topic: The Temple Within  (Read 1777 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The Temple Within
« Topic Start: February 25, 2013, 01:20:49 PM »
The Temple Within
Part I

Henrich still could not recognize cultists in Kid Rock's and the temple was built almost unnoticed. Only a few men were sent to find place to please the desires of a young Magister. Towers was not raised, no stones were transported and nobody noticed something unusual. The Lord obviously had plans to enlarge the place of worship, but that first pleased him beyond expectations. That night he chose his favorite, a pretty young thing that Erik had sent him as a gift. A young blonde with green eyes, beautiful curves and an enchanting perfume. They walked across the fields under the moonlight with the help of some servants. See the darkness of the ocean and a moon gently dancing reflected on te water was something wonderful, especially on top of the cliffs above the beaches.

The small procession went down a path recently worked but still tortuous, winding down until find a grotto excavated by the tides and capricious winds. The tides didn't reach that place anymore and pyres were lit, illuminating the darkened walls in a beautiful dance of light and shadows. The temple had an imposing altar carved in stone and the ground were covered with rugs and cushions. The general appearance resembled much more a luxurious alcove than a building designated for the prayers of a priest. Besides the central altar designed in stone, there was a wall excavated to accommodate a large bed; a huge piece of black stone, plain and well polished to be used as mirror and a sort of natural bowl where pure water poured from the stone.

Some servants opened their bags and covered the altar with a purple cloth, silver goblets and jars. The bed was covered with warm furs. Henrich smiled when he looked up and saw the irregular dome where he had carefully hung a long section of whale ribs, wide and long. He would rather be comfortable into the earth's belly than watching the stars, a major influence of his former religion. He preferred to be associated with earthly elements. What he can touch and feel. A dangerous flame dancing and burning, a nice kiss of the summer breeze, the earth in his hands before a battle and water to wash the blood after a good battle. He ordered the servants to return to the night. Alone he served some wine while the gal sat up in his bed, taking a small harp, practicing some sounds.

Henrich Eyolf: "Tell me a little about your past..."

Eurwen: "About me or maybe... about your 'uncle'?"

Henrich sat with her and a little embarrassed he offered the wine.

Henrich Eyolf: "Tell me about him..."

She accepted the wine and tasted the strong drink. Her cheeks blushed and she laughed.

Eurwen: "Erik Eyolf Serpentis, Duke of Avamar, Sultan of Sultans. You said you saw demons in the shadow of a volcano, but I saw an elf. He is worshiped as a god in his holy city and on the bed he said he have dragon's blood running in his veins. That he was only in disguise, playing with us mere mortals! He's a great warrior, but I like to remember him smoking his pipe. He likes to drink, sing and have fun. He celebrates festivals and holy days. He offer tournaments and Avamar is the world! He brought his spoils of conquered nations and showed it to us. He have harems full of precious beauty..."

Henrich Eyolf: "And I have Kid's Rock..."

Eurwen: "Don't be silly. Like you, he began with a small grove. He was Judge of his people like you, High Magistrate. And like him, you are Lord of rivers and seas. Lord of whales and sirens. You're son of Gregor Eyolf Serpentis, the Bear of Ikalak. And the most important, I'm here with you."

Henrich Eyolf: "But I don't know to have fun like him..."

Eurwen: "I will show you..."
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Temple Within
« Reply #1: February 25, 2013, 01:22:04 PM »
The Temple Within
Part II

Eurwen kissed the lips of the young warrior. Nothing was more influential in the life of a man than the inspiring presence of a woman. In an instant she was standing in front the altar, opening a bag from where the sacred fruits rolled down. With a sharp dagger she hid in her dress the fruit was cut and manipulated. Collecting spores at her fingertips, blowing them in the air like a naughty child. When she needed to crush a fleshy part insite the goblet she used the hilt of her dagger and everything in her capable hands was being transformed into something incredible.

Henrich Eyolf: "Where did you learn that?"

Eurwen: "Every woman is at heart a witch."

Henrich smiled, astonished and impressed. She learned fast. Much faster than him and in secret. For a second and a century he was bewitched while his witch snaked with with her ​​hips. She was already front of him, offering the goblet and stroking his hair.

Eurwen: "Drink with me. I will show you something I learned in my past with a certain elf. Tonight I will be your sacred wife. The goddess..."

Henrich sipped her words with a taste of sacred drink. Very quickly, the cave won new dimensions, going along the vastness. The goldie sat and tangled him like a snake, hissing in his ear:

Since the beginning of time
Man has search for the great answer
It was given
Today I give it once more

Sometimes you ask me a question
You ask why I talk so little
I hardly ever speak of love
Don't side you and smiling so bittle

You think of me all the time
You eat me, spew me and leave me
Come forth, see through your ears
Cause today I'll challenge your sight

I am the star of the starlights
I am the child of the moon
Yes, I am your harred of love
I am too late and too soon

Yes, I am the fear of failure
I am the power of will
I am the bluff of the gambler
I am. I move, I'm still

Yes, I am your sacrifice
The sign that spells "forbidden"
Blood in the eyes of the vampire
I am the curse unbidden

Why do you ask me a question
Asking is not going to show
That I am all things in existence
I'm the candle that lights
I am the light that fades
I am, I was, I go

You have me with you forever
Not knowing if it's bad or good
But know that I am in yourself
Why don't you just meet me in the woods?
I am made of earth, fire, water and air

For I am the eaves of the roof
I am the fish and the fisher
Yes, I am the hope of the wisher

Yes, I am the wife and the whore
Hunting the markets asleep
I am shallow, wide and deep

I am the hand of the hangman
I am the fang of the shark
I am the eyes of the blindman
I am the light in the dark

Oh, yes, I am bitter in your tongue
Mother, father and the riddle
I am the son yet the come
Yes, I'm the beginning, the end and the middle

Henrich was delighted with his goddess, drinking with him, whispering to him, possessing his senses. Her hair shone in his eyes as a bright golden sun and all her skin was soft and molded beneath his fingers like warm wax. His face sought her neck, shoulders and breasts. His chest was a furnace and his head a hurricane. She taught him something about daydreamers and filled him with her fire. The bed witnessed the couple reflected in the black stone, rolling around like two wild beasts. Dream and reality. Heaven and flesh. He heard her roaring:

Eurwen: "I am your temple! I'm you goddess! Worship me!!!"

Minutes. Hours. It was difficult to understand how time flew out there and how it was squeezed in every touch. She was the goddess over him and the temple within. And about the stars, he saw a billion of them when his pleasure overflowed. Along kisses and bites she smiled:

Eurwen: "How are you feeling?"

Henrich Eyolf: "Like a bird of prey. Flying high..."
Serpentis again!

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Temple Within
« Reply #2: February 25, 2013, 01:22:47 PM »
Lyrics from Raul Seixas - Gita. He have an english version, but in portuguese (brazilian portuguese) it's much better. I tried to mix a little the two versions.

Critics are appreciated.
Serpentis again!