Author Topic: Tales of Makar - Talk Page  (Read 4652 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Tales of Makar - Talk Page
« Topic Start: October 25, 2012, 08:52:14 PM »

CLICK TO SEE HISTORY PAGE

Greetings, this will be the talk section of the History i am working on, question and talks will be done here, so please refrain from posting there.

Have nice Reading/Chat.

CLICK TO SEE HISTORY PAGE

Index
CHAPTER 1 - The Beginning
CHAPTER 2 - Prison
CHAPTER 3 - Contact 
CHAPTER 4 - Quest For Identity (Waiting For Event)
CHAPTER 5 - Noble
CHAPTER 6 - Knowledge
CHAPTER 7 - Rise
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:49:46 PM by Sonya »

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of Makar
« Reply #1: October 25, 2012, 09:41:41 PM »
OK.
(Double post)

Ok will take the opportunity of the double post to say where this idea came from, first  my Character is an Adventurer on the Barony of Markar, then i started a side joke roleplay here:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,1933.msg78693.html#msg78693

After a while looking to the forums i came to this topic:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3328.0.html

Then after the post i made, something came to my mind, to tell a tale base on this, it will not entirely will be like that, but i like the way i made that checklist, so i propose to follow it.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:53:22 PM by Sonya »

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of Makar - Talk Page
« Reply #2: November 07, 2012, 05:07:39 PM »
I'm sorry havent been able to update, i have lost the humor to log in lately, all the "BM In Game Politics" is stressing me too much.

But soon i post the next chapter, once my stress goes off.

Peace!

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 12, 2012, 07:57:40 PM »
UPDATED!

Pheww had to stop logging into the game to be able to finish this, you can't write Roleplay while under constant Ingame stress.

The Part "Waiting For Event" means that is necessary for me to do something in game to be told in the history.

Well see you soon!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 13, 2012, 12:02:22 AM »
UPDATED!

Pheww had to stop logging into the game to be able to finish this, you can't write Roleplay while under constant Ingame stress.

The Part "Waiting For Event" means that is necessary for me to do something in game to be told in the history.

Well see you soon!
Liking it so far. Where is the "Waiting for Event" at?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: November 13, 2012, 01:49:11 PM »
Liking it so far. Where is the "Waiting for Event" at?

Is on Next Chapter (Chapter list), since i need the recommendation for adventurer, i can't just go beyond.

Eirikr

« Reply #6: November 16, 2012, 05:58:31 AM »
I just read some of it. I'm quite amused how the interaction with Maduin worked out. hahaha Sad story, I just got a one-turn wound and lost the book in Lakota. :(

Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for you to find something else.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: February 05, 2013, 05:03:23 PM »
Awwwn >.<

By the way, i got bussy at the beginnign on December, my company started a new branch on another city, so as today i am still training new personel and all i have for now is an USB wireless conection who sucks a lot and only get couple of minutes in a week.

Worry not i will continue soon(once i return my city), sadly as is mainly a IC base Hisroty i need to play the adventurer to continue the history.

have fun!

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: February 13, 2013, 01:04:21 AM »
Pewww it was a long day but at last i updated.

Eirikr I took your Family name once again  :P

My most sincere apologies if the travels were redundant, i had 3 months without updates, and my sudden move to another city let me behind the history. So i was forced to Warp the characters around, worry not, i will pay you back these 3 months lost.

In the end i will have to Delete the Adventurer character and create a new one as Knight, i had previously anticipated that in these 3 months i would have got the recommendations but.... Life wonderful and adorable kidnapped me from BM. And now that i am back i am a) too lazzy to try, b) too behind on the history.

Fell free to comment and suggest anything you see fit, you can as well suggest a name for the Personal unit, i want my readers to have some participation.

Well have good reading, i will be checking grammar and stuff (of the history not this post :P ) when i check tomorrow.

peace!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 01:06:30 AM by Sonya »