Author Topic: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM  (Read 37022 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM
« Reply #90: April 15, 2011, 04:14:33 AM »
Tim hit it on the nose.

It was after you left, Fury. I found your Ordenstaat quite amusing.

I was in fact the one who reported them. I noticed the multis because I saw the religion founded, and wondered where 500 gold came from. I did some research, and found sequential User IDs, identical secondary-realm patterns, and numerous other indicators.

Not all of them were banned. About 5 remain, and they are all priests, wandering around the continent (which remains suspicious to me: 5 brand new characters all playing priests?). They RTOd a region near Sallowtown a while back to try the same stunt again, but it didn't work out, it seems.

But, in general, Tim said everything I would have said.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: April 15, 2011, 02:27:38 PM »
Not all of them were banned. About 5 remain, and they are all priests, wandering around the continent (which remains suspicious to me: 5 brand new characters all playing priests?).

No, that lot got locked too.  The religion went belly-up yesterday due to either lack of priests or lack of temples.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: April 15, 2011, 08:51:48 PM »
No, that lot got locked too.  The religion went belly-up yesterday due to either lack of priests or lack of temples.

Truly? That's good to hear.

Ah, yes, they're not on the list anymore. Neat-o.

I guess I can stop Hireshmont's anti-Cult crusade now.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: April 15, 2011, 11:43:05 PM »

Interesting. My char was in Barca recently and I/he were wondering what the temple was in Rettleville lol. Even ran into one of the priest along his travels.