Author Topic: Company of the Black Sun  (Read 13060 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Company of the Black Sun
« Reply #15: March 04, 2013, 08:16:34 PM »
Of all the non SMA crap that goes on in Dwilight, I'm bewildered as to why someone RPing a Mercenary company is this big a deal.

I'm not saying it is kosher SMA, I'm just saying their is a lot of other worse stuff that goes on that nobody really seems to care about.

First: Just because Person A is doing something bad and being ignored doesn't mean that when Person B announces his intention to do something bad, we should ignore him, too.

Second: If you believe there are SMA infractions occurring on Dwilight, report them to the Titans.

That's what the SMA Report button on the Messages page is for. You don't get to complain about people doing non-SMA things on Dwilight and nothing happening about it if you know about it and don't report it yourself.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan