Author Topic: Pokemon: Johto Journeys- Dreams and Nightmares [OOC+SU]  (Read 22439 times)

Fury

This isn't a Werewolf game, right?

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
This isn't a Werewolf game, right?

Nope.. Its a good ol RP game. And I'm sure it is much more interesting than werewolf (if you compare those crazy hunts with random encounters, GA protecting your would-be-prey with frustating escapes from pokeball, mine one got the edge over it)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile

Name: Ronaldo Messi (;D)

Sex:
Male

Appearance:
(errr, have no idea just take this picture and keep moving)

Personality:

Practical, traditional and organized.
Like sports
Values security and peaceful living.
Loyal and hard-working.
Has clear visions of the way things should be.
Fearless and self-confidant.
Strict with self.
Strong sense of purpose.

Background/History:
(15-20 lines??????)
Ronaldo was born in Mahogany Town, he is good with sport specially loves soccer. On his home he has an Eevee as pet who watches him kicks the soccer ball all day. He doesn’t know a single things about Pokémon’s, neither was interested in battles, Eevee was his best friend and training companion.

One day while returning home from training, while turning a corner he bounced with another guy, this one was an expert Pokémon trainer and had a Pikachu his shoulders. Ronaldo stands up and after arguing with him for a while, the trainer pointing Eevee challenges Ronaldo to a battle, he says he don’t have Pokémon and that Eevee was just a pet. Then the trainer picks up his Pikachu, turns around and leaves, after couple of steps he stops and looking over his shoulder says “Then you are not in position to argue, once you do come to me”

Ronaldo picks up Eevee and runs home, goes to his room and stay there without even eating dinner. The next day he wakes up early pack up clothes and leaves his house, outside his father was waiting for him and ask “where you going?” Ronaldo looks away and says “I have to go and become a Pokémon trainer” his father gets close to him and asks “why what about the soccer?” Ronaldo looks his father to the eyes and with his fist closed he answer “I have a discussion to resolve, as a Man”

His father smiles and put his hand on the pocket and takes a poke ball and gives it to Ronaldo “maybe this can help you in your journey” Ronaldo takes the pokeball and put it on his bag, then he runs to his journey “take care of Eeevee while I am away” and with speed he leaves to start his adventures, in search of the Pikachu trainer.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:44:37 PM by Sonya »

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Sonya, a simple yet good SU. Your SU is ACCEPTED. Choose your starter from the list I'm posting.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
STARTERS

Prof. Elm Jr. has decided to let his chosen trainers a pokémon partner of their choice. All the pokémon were bred at the lab with utmost care and love, so even trainers that have no experience would have no problem. He is offering the following pokemons:

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I would like to say one thing, don't choose any pokémon on basis of their power, choose whichever you like the most. Each of the pokémon comes with two moves, one natural and one move that they never learn in real pokémon world (i.e in the anime, games, so on). So fair warning, choose that pokémon which you like the most from the list.

And if your IC posts have an effect on me, I would be generous to offer your pokemon another cool move

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Since IC i have no idea which Pikemon Ronaldo have on the ball, i WIll Let you choose one Randomly.

Dont do something like "this one will be good for....." NO!

Trow some dices!  ::) (Random Number God)   :P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 06:51:10 PM by Sonya »

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I SHOULDN'T do that. Its your character, your choice. You select which "pokémon Ronaldo will have on the ball". As I gave the tip, choose the one you like the most.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
9 SPOTS ARE LEFT. MAKE SURE TO SET UP AN SU SOON OR RESERVE A SPOT BY CONTACTING ME.IC THREAD WILL OPEN AFTER I GET TWO MORE PLAYERS.

EDIT: Sonya, if you want, you can give Ronaldo a surname because the SU Form says full name is needed
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:26:54 PM by Cren »

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I SHOULDN'T do that. Its your character, your choice. You select which "pokémon Ronaldo will have on the ball". As I gave the tip, choose the one you like the most.

Ok, but i never saw the johto Pokemon, from the old version i see Sanddrew there.... ok i take the dog, i think it will fit more the character.

Peace!

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Congratulations! You have recieved a Houndour Lvl. 5

~ Ember

~ Thunder Fang

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
For those who are not accustomed to the first 251 pokemon, have a look at Bulbapedia.

The starters from top are Chikorita (grass), Cyndaquil (fire), Totodile (water), Pichu (pre-evo of Pikachu) (electric), Cleffa (pre-evo of Clefairy) (normal), Houndour (dark/fire), Tyrogue (pre-evo of Hitmon lee/chan/top) (fighting), Smoochum (pre-evo of Jynx) (Ice/Psychic), Sandshrew (Ground), Dodou (Normal/Flying).

Fury

Sorry guys, I don't know anything about Pokemon and everything that's been said is all alien to me but I'm sure interested to see how it's carried out.  ;)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Name: Gary Oak Junior

Sex: Male

Appearance: (how your charry looks like) A picture (don't show someone extremely cool, seriously) or at least 10 sentences or more.

Personality: (how is your charry, his behaviour, etc) At least 10 sentences or more.
He is caring due to his childhood experience. He looks similar to his father when they at same age. He is of competitive nature, is quite popular with the girls of his neighbourhood, he loves pokemon.(His father influence and perhaps some inherited nature  ;) )

Background/History (Where did he/she grew up, how was his/her childhood, etc) At least a paragraph of 15-20 lines): His father is Gary Oak Senior, who was the primary rival of Ash Ketchum. After his father won against Ash Ketchum in a fight, his father has setup a family home in Johto region where he grew up. His childhood is full of memories of playing with his father's Pokemons Umbreon, Arcanine and Nidoking. The Pokemons are left to guard his family home during his father frequent Researcher trips and would protect the Junior from harm. There is an incident where Tentacruel and Gyarados gone crazy due to water pollution. His father Pokemons were hurt badly when they tried to stop these attacks and had to be sent to Nurse Joy for healing. From there, he learnt how to care for Pokemon, even though they are his father Pokemons.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 03:06:55 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Good work Ketchum, you are ACCEPTED. Choose the pokemon of your choice from the list.

If you can, add the reason of why the Professor called him to have a pokémon. His father's reputation, or his love for pokémon, which was the most appropiate reason? Or something completely different?