Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XVI: The Shadows of the Underdark  (Read 47063 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I am in.. And I want a furry character.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Okay, ladies, this afternoon I will start crafting everything. I won't start the game until at least one of the others has finished, so no worries.

Pale in comparison to C'thulu esque monster capable of slurping brains ;)

And the funniest thing is that slurping brains is their less creepy ability ;D

I am in.. And I want a furry character.

Are you sure you want a furry drow? The only way is making you a hybrid bastard, and you will be laughed at for it. Not that it matters too much in this game, but I still warn you ;)
D'Espana Family

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
My first action will be to vote for the furry drow to be lynched.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

I didn't expect less from you, Stabbity.
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
When is this starting?? :p

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
When is this starting?? :p

Whenever we get some 11 players (14 would be absolutely perfect) and you give me the green light. Here in Spain we have the Holy Week ("Semana Santa"), which provides the students as myself with an awesome set of holidays. I have a lot of spare time right now, but if you guys can't, then I'll of course wait until you are able to play.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
If we all are Evil, then you have to be the good guy, who want to kill Evil guys.

VOTE STABBITY

Hold on, we not started the game yet ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
If we all are Evil, then you have to be the good guy, who want to kill Evil guys.

VOTE STABBITY

Hold on, we not started the game yet ;D

Evil guys kill evil guys all the time. Its the only thing keeping us from world domination.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Everything is set up and prepared for the run. 14 players would be awesome, but I'll start it with only 11 if you want. Those who have a "?" next to their name please confirm if you are playing or not, and you can submit me any pre-game questions you have. Oh, and if you prefer any particular faction/role you can send me a request, though I don't guarantee that I'll be able to grant it. Let's go!
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I am in, of course. :)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Hmmm, not sure if I will play this round as I hate the super-seer role.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hmmm, not sure if I will play this round as I hate the super-seer role.

Really? That's interesting, I have always liked the idea of having something like a mini-GM in the game, which can help balance the match if either side is not doing it too well. I guess it's also possible for the other way around to happen, though. I would ask DK what did he think about it, as he was the one with that role in the other game, but I haven't seen him around since then. Anyway, if it's a role more hated than liked, I can and will remove it. No sense in obliging players to suffer something they don't like in a game made exclusively for them.
D'Espana Family

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I hate it because its seem like the opposite of balancing. One side is winning, you just bandwagon with them unless things look bad for them  later on. And since its pretty much always in favor of the baddies, that would be who they join. I don't really see how they would act as a balancing force as they are supposed to try to win, and if you can be on any side since you just need to survive, that would mean  you just always bandwagon with the winning side. No incentive to attempt to balance the game out for the super-seer. Basically the super-seer is great for who ever gets it as its an easy win, but very unbalancing imo. Basically I would prefer if it was not neutral but actually supposed to be a good guy.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
But what if the good guys are actually the ones close to victory? I wanted to give him liberty to mess with everyone, and since he can be so annoying he is a prime target for both baddies and townies. However, I see your point, and am inclined to take him out of the picture or rework it if the majority feels as you do. It's always nice to have feedback, thanks for pointing it out, Penchant. I guess it is only balancing if played the way I would play him, which is literally fooling everyone. Victory would be less certain, but fun absolutely doubled or tripled.
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I agree with Penchant in that sense. Last time, DK just bandwagon with the winning side. To make it work, i think you might need to include a clause or something. Make him work almost like an assassin maybe(The last man standing). Or maybe just give him to someone that will work like you would - messing people around. :p