Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XVI: The Shadows of the Underdark  (Read 47573 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Heya there! Finally back after the hell of the former two weeks. Father and grandmother at the hospital (now back home), work everywhere, car revision... but it's all over! I've seen that it has been kinda slow here, so are we still into this or do I call it off for a better time? Your choice, people!
D'Espana Family

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ready when you are.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ready to roar, ready to roll.

Treat Roar song can be found here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmjXe1kGMT0

Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Then forward we go. BUT, we still need at least 3 more players to make it half-decent. I will also remake the Super-Seer role, as what was previously discussed. He will be an independent side with the goal to kill everyone else (through lynchs only, no hunts). The value of the hunt kills will be different for Rangers (1), Sorcerers (2) and Paladins (3); but will only be used if there is a draw in enemies killed between the two hunting factions and they are the only survivors left for the final 1v1.

I will add it to the "official" rules of the first post in the next days. Unfortunately, I think it will take longer to gather the missing players. With a little bit of luck, perhaps we'll be able to start it by next week. Objections?
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I can't wait to see how this turns out! :D
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Whoah, I'm the dumbassest dumbass of the place. I had completely forgotten this! If you're still up for it, I'll kick it on Monday. We are few, so I'm considering adding wounds. I'm sorry, Fury, I always end up following your steps :-[
D'Espana Family

Fury

Tried and true methods.  8)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I AM ALIVE?!? *check his body parts* Good to go!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ok, then we start on Monday. I want you all ready for some action, so get ready!

Oh, and I've had a really nice idea for next WW, if you still want to keep up with more. If you want to know more, search for Mirai Nikki
8)
D'Espana Family