Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XVI: The Shadows of the Underdark

Started by D'Espana, March 18, 2013, 07:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dishman

Vote: Fury

He keeps whispering strange things into my ear. That, and his suspicious way of 'hinting'

Quote from: Fury on May 30, 2013, 09:39:56 AM
If I knew no one really pays attention I should have run off with the High Priestess. ;D

Rather than mutilate her and string her up?
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Fury

You do know I could just keep quiet and lie low in the shadows, right?
Guess I'll just do that from now on...

Dishman

Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Stabbity

Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

D'Espana

Bad news, people. Got a sudden ton of workload to do between today (yes, today) and Saturday (yay, exam time!), so the turn won't run today. I have taken all the orders and votes sent thus far, and I'll dismiss any new ones sent from now on until next update (which will happen hopefully at tomorrow's deadline, though we'll see)

To sum up: time has stopped, day 4 goes on, only that no new orders or votes will be counted. Please take it as a free day, and I'll be right back to keep going as soon as I can.
D'Espana Family

Sonya

Sonya

Since i can't edit my previous message i just wanted to know why Fury is sending Orders to Everyone.

Fury do you have any sort of power that can help us?

Lefanis

Boyaah.

Vote Ketchum.

His little icon misleads people all the time...
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

Quote from: Lefanis on May 31, 2013, 05:28:52 AM
Boyaah.

Vote Ketchum.

His little icon misleads people all the time...
Lol, I thought Drows like a cute cat, apparently you dont like :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

Looks like I'm dead.
It was fun while it lasted.
Not. I'm out of here. :P

Cren

How do you know that the second bad drow is inactive? How do you even know that there is a second bad drow? VOTE FURY
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

D'Espana

Day/Night 4

VOTE Cren – Fury (#89)
VOTE Fury – Dishman (#90), Stabbity (#93)

It is the time. After three days of apparent inactivity, Fury's words and early vote on Cren have alienated enough Dishman and Stabbity to make them decide to have Fury leave this world.

They start walking towards Fury, murder on their eyes, but before anyone can react Ketchum places himself between Fury and his would-be executors, looking at them with a hint of disdain. Dishman and Stabbity's steps become slower and more hesitant, and they stop definitely at Ketchum's amused question.

- Where do you think you are going?

Staring at him in obvious surprise, Dishman is the first to answer.

- Well, we're putting down this traitor and taking his body back to Menzoberranzan, as we all agreed to do.

- That's right! He's creepy, and a weirdo to say more. We're taking him down.

Ketchum's laughter makes them to step back, hands on their weapons as they retreat.

- Oh, no. For Lolth's sake, you're not. Nobody's touching Fury today. Or else...

He unsheathes two shortswords, glancing down at Dishman and Stabbity in a way that leaves very clear that he will enjoy until the last minute of it provided he is given an excuse. Looking around for support and finding none, both decide to avoid the confrontation, disengaging from it with a last long eye duel with Ketchum.

- You will regret this, I swear.

- Of course he will. And you, Fury, I'm not taking my eyes off you.

- I'll be delighted to oblige and feed your entrails to Lolth if any of you dare even to answer back to him. Now move along before I decide to cut you in half.

Resentment and humiliation burning in their eyes, Dishman and Stabbity storm away from the camp, where Ketchum simply puts his weapons under his cloak again and sits down where he previously was, humming a popular drow war song in front of the stunned rest of the raiding group. Little by little everything returns to normality again, and even Dishman and Stabbity come back as well, though they avoid getting too close to either Fury or Ketchum.

Some hours later, the first yawns start their own symphony, and those in turn to watch take their positions while the rest retire to rest. However, they have not even gotten to close their eyes when a scream breaks the silence, making everyone to jump out of their bedrolls and gather around the convulsing form of... who is it?

One of the convulsions lets everyone to have a good look at the tortured face of Lefanis, whose shaking is growing into an uncontrollable movement. All of them step back in horror when a small black scorpion walks away from the retorting form of Lefanis, though Disturbedyang starts pealing of laughter at its sight and quickly walks up to it and crushes it with his boot, smiling as he watches the scene and simply shrugging when all the eyes converge on him.

- Black scorpions aren't that deadly. Seriously, and you say you know the Underdark? He won't die, even if it'd be fun to watch. I mean, who goes to sleep without checking the bedroll first? He'll make it through the night, though if he doesn't get healed he may be screwed if the poison reacts to anything else he eats or drinks. But hey, not my problem. Mind if I knock him down so he lets us all rest for a bit?

Before anyone can answer Disturbedyang kicks his head, stopping right there the shrieks of the unfortunate Lefanis. When he gets back to reposing, everyone seems to decide that isn't a bad idea at all and promptly follow his lead, trying to overlook the occasional shaking sound that comes from Lefanis' place.

Lefanis has bedded down with a black scorpion and is now wounded.
D'Espana Family

D'Espana

As I warned in advance, late orders and votes have not been taken into account. Now we resume the regular rhythm of gameplay. Gogogo day 5! :)
D'Espana Family

Lefanis

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell