Author Topic: Region Economy rebalance  (Read 33967 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Region Economy rebalance
« Topic Start: March 20, 2013, 01:46:30 AM »
It looks great! I have a few questions:

Can we be told if that corresponds to an increase or a decrease? There was a comment in the food rebalance thread that said the continents were not standardized in that respect, can we get a rough break of how that will play out by continent?

Also generally, will this yield relatively more or less food to the cities and townslands compared with the rurals?

^ban^ has really been the mastermind in the last few iterations; he should be the one to answer these.

Please wait at least for the 2nd to avoid confusion..... but you probably thought of that.

Well, we're going to send it live when we're confident that it's ready.

If you're worried about April Fools...that's really been Tom's thing, and from all appearances (and from what he's said to us devs), he's been too busy lately (both with M&F and RL stuff) to do anything.

(In previous years, he's done his April Fools work in such a way as to be secret even from the other devs, so...yeah, we don't really have much to do with that.)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan