Author Topic: Scroll Recommendation letter  (Read 2235 times)

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
Scroll Recommendation letter
« Topic Start: March 21, 2013, 02:05:36 AM »
After i successfully bought the scroll of Magic Steeds, I want to write the recommendation. That the Page show:-
If you are happy with this commoner and want to thank him for his service, you can issue a recommendation. With enough honour, prestige and at least three recommendations, an adventurer can rise to nobility. So choose carefully, after all it will be one more nosy peer and one more head to split taxes with. You can only decide right now and right here, before you do anything else.
•It will also cost you 5 gold to write up the paper. Is it worth it?

And then I click the option, but that happen in the next page:-
Hash check didn't work out. Were you trying to fool me?

What the problem? Are we cannot give recommendation letter for scroll, only unique item?
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Scroll Recommendation letter
« Reply #1: March 21, 2013, 09:40:57 AM »
mmm... maybe you did a double-click?... I'll ask the adv. if he got the recommendation. Probably he did!  ;D

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 21, 2013, 09:50:03 AM »
No..i dont double-click... I have retrade the scroll but still same ..
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: March 29, 2013, 03:37:08 PM »
My advi traded two scrolls on dwilight and the noble got errors or something that wouldnt allow them to give a recommendation as well. 2 scrolls and no recommendations. (i already had 3 though...)
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: March 30, 2013, 06:15:40 AM »
so, that is bug ..?

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: March 30, 2013, 03:18:22 PM »
Did you report it at Bug tracker?

And.. are you Calista? :)
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: March 30, 2013, 03:53:06 PM »
Don't know if its bug or not.. Thats my noble In Corsanctum.. :)

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: March 30, 2013, 04:00:42 PM »
I play Ayrin, the advy.
You can only know if this is a bug or not searching for it at the bug tracker and, if you don't find anything, posting it at bug tracker, as a non urgent one (because I am not desperate for a recommendation) :p
This is how the game works. Everyone help warning about wrong behaviours or results while playing.
You can also ask to one of the developers if you should post it.
I am not sure scrolls also may give a recommendation.
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."