Author Topic: Pokemon: Johto Journeys- Dreams and Nightmares [IC thread]  (Read 6197 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Chapter 1: This is it!

Leaving his father behind and with a bag of underwear, Ronaldo walks east to the Route 44. Determined about finding his new rival he starts his journey to become a Pokémon trainer, he walks by the town Pokémon Gym when suddenly a man talks to him.

Walking early in the morning? You didn't used to do it Ronaldo.

Ronaldo stops and look the man talking to him, he knows him, is the Gym Leader of town, and have been since Ronaldo even before Ronaldo was born, every kid calls him Uncle Pryce.

Uncle Price, I want you to teach me to use a Pokémon.

That’s rare of you Ronaldo, didn't you prefer soccer?

Ronaldo tells him the reason why he started his journey, Pryce tells him about Pokémon in general, and other stuff.

You must go to New Bark Town, is a good place to learn basic combat guide, also there you can register for the league, a good friend of mine live there and come here to visit, I will send you with him on his truck, he doesn't like to stop, so be warned, once you leave you will not come back here easily.

Don't worry i will be back strong and i will challenge you

Very well!

Ronaldo nods and jump into the truck, now he is on his way to New Bark Town where he will continue his adventures.