Author Topic: DND 3.5e  (Read 3377 times)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
DND 3.5e
« Topic Start: March 24, 2013, 11:23:30 AM »
Would anyone be down to play a game of DND 3.5e, presumably using a combination of Skype and some online board? I can DM if necessary.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: DND 3.5e
« Reply #1: March 24, 2013, 02:23:30 PM »
I haven't gotten to play in years, so I'd like to, but I doubt I have time to get started on something like this right now.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 24, 2013, 06:59:12 PM »
I'd be up to trying.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: March 25, 2013, 03:58:02 AM »
Me and a fellow BM'er are in.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: March 25, 2013, 04:39:00 AM »
I think I may have a fourth person down, can I get info on what days and hours would be good for you? I'm thinking either once a week or once every two weeks, I dunno.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: March 25, 2013, 05:07:57 AM »
I'm free from most evenings(6pm)-night(2am)(Eastern Standard Time), although sporadically intoxicated through the week. I've been dying for a good D&D game, although the last one I had was almost 7 years ago. Might be a bit rusty and/or unconventional.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: March 25, 2013, 05:18:49 AM »
I'm free from most evenings(6pm)-night(2am)(Eastern Standard Time), although sporadically intoxicated through the week. I've been dying for a good D&D game, although the last one I had was almost 7 years ago. Might be a bit rusty and/or unconventional.

This will be a drinking-friendly game, so no biggie. I'm not too experienced either so it'll be a learning experience for all of us, though I can help you with building a character and all that. If you want a list of allowed books I can give you guys a list.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:22:17 AM by Norrel »

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: March 25, 2013, 05:21:58 AM »
My fourth isn't up so a spot's still open.

Lacedaemon

• Knight
  • Amyclas, Belarus, Aigre Valens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 18, 2013, 08:57:24 AM »
I'd love to try it.