Author Topic: Pokemon: Johto Journeys- Dreams and Nightmares [OOC+SU]  (Read 22417 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Now that i am checking i am far from New Bark Town.

Should i use Space Magicaka, Auto Bus?

Or RP all the way Route 44 ->Ice Path ->Blackthorn City ->Route 45->Route 45->Route 29->New Bark Town?

Hell it would better if i started right away from here...  :-\
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:54:22 PM by Sonya »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Sonya, there are a few ideas I can think of.

1) Team Rocket blasts you to the sky and you land on New Bark Town. A joke really :P

2) You take wrong bus/flight.

3) You are on hot balloon and it went down at New Bark Town.

I can see your Introduction RolePlay going be interesting. Think creatively how you want to land in New Bark Town 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Those are some nice suggestions. Other one is a Wailord swallowing you in wherever you are and spitting you in New Bark Town. It has happened before, if you don't believe read the Bible ;D

(RIP elephants, and as of actually runners as well. Sheesh...)
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
R.I.P animals who die from human conspiracies. The IC post is in honor of the pygmy elephants who died from poisoning. I literally cried when I first saw the picture and the news.
Rest in peace elephants. Sad :'(

Sonya, you can also mention in your RolePlay about this.

4) Jigglypuff draws on your face and sing you to sleep. When you wake up, you are literally at New Bark Town with no idea how you get there.

5) Someone send you to New Bark Town Nurse Joy due to you have some accident(something traumatic that make you do not recall the previous night)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Ok i managed to get free time to update my role plays, will be working on a way to get there.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Heya guys make some posts, its getting sleepy in here. By the way, spread the love for my RP with this banner please!
Code: [Select]
[noparse][center][URL=http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3946.0.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/O8zuMpd.png[/img][/URL][/center][/noparse]

What are you waiting for? Your destiny awaits, lets go!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Perhaps tomorrow I will RP getting my Pokémon and setting off for travel. Not in the weekend, though. I ALWAYS end up being busier than in the normal week at weekends.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I posted my next interaction now. By the way, Cren. Do we get to choose which Pokemon to catch or fight when we on the road? Or GM roll a dice to see which Pokemon we encounter? ???