Author Topic: Notify Marshals when nobles added or taken out of their army  (Read 2799 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Title: Notify Marshals and Vice-Marshals when nobles are added to or taken out of their armies.

Summary: When nobles are added to an army, there's no way for the Marshal to know unless he notices the new addition on the Army Information page. Having a message notify him when it happens would make things more convenient. It is his army - he would know when a new noble joins it or one leaves.

Benefits: Convenience for the Marshal.

Possible Exploits: None.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Hmmm, I like the current set up as a lord (well lord/banker anyways). I only wish I had known previously.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Charles

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Hmmm, I like the current set up as a lord (well lord/banker anyways). I only wish I had known previously.
How is that relevant? 
I would add being able to move someone or send invites, but I think those are unlikely.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
How is that relevant? 
I would add being able to move someone or send invites, but I think those are unlikely.
Kicking members out, sure but the rest is the lord's control, not the marshal's. My statement, was that i like being able to move in and out of an army without there being a message, direct opposition to his suggestion, though I see reasons for it too.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Charles

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Just to see what the stats are in the armies?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Just to see what the stats are in the armies?
Actually i just cared about whether people were stationary or not.
― G.K. Chesterton

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I would also like this.

Eirikr

I thought there was a notification? I seem to remember it from a long time ago, but I notice it's not there now...