Author Topic: Sign up for a CK2 multiplayer game!  (Read 24972 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Topic Start: March 22, 2013, 08:57:28 PM »
Yes, I hijacked the last thread. So what?

Come one, come all to this incredibly awesome CK2 multiplayer bonanza!

Post your choice of realm/duchy/county, and what times you'll be available to play (if you already know.) I was thinking of starting this up as soon as possible, on a weekend preferably (?).
Concerning timezones, if there is a significant number of players in one timezone, we'll probably favor said timezone, dropping a few players in the process. We have to be able to play the game more than once a month.

Rules: No direct assassinations on other players. Only moderate use of the murder plot is allowed when trying to kill a PC. If you're unsure whether or not someone is a player, ask. We'll most likely pop an IRC channel up for this, although I believe you can type to one another in game. You can chose to be close or far away from others. You can be a vassal to another player or you can be their ruler. The choices are somewhat limitless!

I'll be choosing the Kingdom of Denmark as my realm.

List of Players:

Arundel (GMT -6): Denmark. Flexible hours. Seeing as I'll probably host on the meta server, I'll be available. Warning: Mid-April (10-25) I'll be unavailable: I've got finals then.

LGMAlpha (GMT -5): Toulouse.

Norrel (GMT -7): Irish Count Somewhere

Solari: Venice or Lombardy

Revan (GMT +0): Duchy of Apulia

Silverfire (GMT -5): Duchy of Barcelona or Doux of Adrianopolis

EDIT: I play with Sword of Islam and Legacy of Rome DLC's. I do believe, should anyone have the Republic as well or no DLC's, we can still play.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 04:04:08 AM by Arundel »
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus