Author Topic: Dota 2 guild  (Read 3148 times)

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
Dota 2 guild
« Topic Start: July 04, 2013, 10:08:36 AM »
Anyone playing dota 2? I have gone ahead and made a BM guild in dota 2, add me "ChickenT"   if you want to be invited, ( damn that's an embarrassing nickname  8))
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2 guild
« Reply #1: July 04, 2013, 08:12:16 PM »
I have a copy on Steam but haven't even installed it. Why should I try it? I did play Defense of the Ancients on WIII years ago, though.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 05, 2013, 05:46:49 AM »
well, because it's awesome?? no seriously if you enjoyed Defense of the Ancients then you will enjoy dota 2 even more...
it has a quite good matchmaking system, tons of heroes, there is also a real attention to hero balance and there's no real OP heroes, there's also a spectator feature, and Icefrog the map editor from W3 is still in charge of balance and hero creation
 it still has the ridiculously steep learning curve but once you get use to it, you will enjoy it tremendously..
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #3: July 12, 2013, 10:21:13 AM »
well, because it's awesome?? no seriously if you enjoyed Defense of the Ancients then you will enjoy dota 2 even more...
it has a quite good matchmaking system, tons of heroes, there is also a real attention to hero balance and there's no real OP heroes, there's also a spectator feature, and Icefrog the map editor from W3 is still in charge of balance and hero creation
 it still has the ridiculously steep learning curve but once you get use to it, you will enjoy it tremendously..

I don't know but Dota 2 heroes seem kinda op to me. Like the Lifestealer guy.

Zakilevo

« Reply #4: July 12, 2013, 11:01:39 AM »
I don't know but Dota 2 heroes seem kinda op to me. Like the Lifestealer guy.

Uh he is considered op. But there are heroes who counters him. Or you can distract him to death so he doesn't farm.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 12, 2013, 12:22:01 PM »
of course there's always OP heroes  :P, just not those OMG game breaking OP heroes, lifestealer has quite a few weaknesses and will probably be nerfed in the next patch.. the guild is lonely with only Zaki and me...

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)